Castle Clash - iOS Today: 3    Total Posts: 188409

Total:#21

Create Thread

[Off-Topic] A New Way to Play - CASTLE CLASH DECONSTRUCTED

Spotlight [Copy link] 20/10332

Posted on 1/18/16 3:05:02 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

LINE ID: @CC_Deconstructed

At the beginning of January a group of individuals released a bot, within weeks this bot reached 1,000+ followers and became a source of information for a huge number of Castle Clash members.

So we decided to finally bring it to the forums and give you a little information on what it’s really about.

We wanted to build a bot designed and modified to fit all players needs, but we wanted to start with the lowest - and that's what we did. Castle Clash Deconstructed, our bot, combines easy to follow information with advanced game play, and by doing this it focuses on the basics of the game and gives players a clear outline of what things are, and how they work. We created a bot that features base set-ups, dungeon guides, heroes, artifacts, and more, all you have to do it press the follow button. Plus, we put our own creative spin on things.

Now here’s the catch, although our bot is designed to help players understand the game, for now it doesn't go too far past the surface, we can give you in depth explanations on how to complete dungeons but we can’t tell you the exact chance you have of getting shard drops, we can compare talents, crests, artifacts, and hero usage but we won’t compare movement speeds, etc. This bot is not to be confused with Game Mechanics (@gamemechanics), a well known bot that dedicated itself to going way beyond what meets the eyes in Castle Clash.

As always, thanks! And we definitely hope you check it out, especially if you need some CC help.

FOR MORE INFO CONTACT (LINE ID): t4brina, HatedBreeze, ladybeatrice, Knopeforpope, tiggybangz, or Cdub035

LINE is an app a lot of guilds use for communication, etc. and throughout that app these pages are commonly referred to as bots. All it is is a page that features automated responses to Castle Clash questions so you can get information when you need it. You type in a series of key words and with those key words you can find dungeon guides, TH, talent suggestions, guild war bases, and more. But you'll have to apply what you learn to Castle Clash, yourself.

Signature
Live, Love, Join KoA
Posted on 1/18/16 3:13:32 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

This is so awesome! The bot is great. Nice work!

Signature
Line ID: queen-b-
LeagueOfHeroes
Empire Guild
have game related questions? try LINE ID: @CC_Deconstructed
Posted on 1/18/16 3:31:09 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Awesome post :)

Signature
Cole
Posted on 1/18/16 5:21:42 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I would like to post my support for this. These people have spent a crazy amount of time creating this. I give this out to all new members in my guild and it has helped a lot of them. It answers a lot of basic questions and also gives pics for excellent reference. As always, this is a collaboration of great information but its up to the individual to adapt it to their individual style of game play.

Signature
***Mutilator Guild***
Posted on 1/18/16 5:25:36 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Whoever put all the work into the bot, thank you for what you've done for me, my guild, and everyone else in the castle clash community. Very useful for anyone at any level of the game, on any Castle Clash server. Thanks guys :)

Signature
Casey
Posted on 1/19/16 12:42:34 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Congratulations on what sounds like a fine contribution. Forgive my ignorance, but I have never used a bot with Castle Clash. Is this bot a separate app you download that runs with Castle Clash? If not, how to you access it? I assume the "Line" resource is for more information, not access?!

Signature
My four CC accounts on iOS are danHeis (205K might), LkngFrTrbl (192K), Duffyz (185K), and NookAuthor (145K).
Posted on 1/19/16 10:06:57 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

The bot is awesome! 1181 followers already! Thanks everyone

Signature
TIGGY @ SHINNN
Posted on 1/20/16 11:19:01 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Who highlighted and bumped this thread? It's against IGG rules.. HELLO! Follow the rules mods or is it about favoritism?

Signature
Awaken
Line ID: Merchx
Posted on 1/20/16 11:53:52 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

How is an app related to looking for a news channel relevant to a game forum?
(assuming that is what it is, just going on title.)

Signature
Posted on 1/20/16 5:44:07 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Dear Merchandise,

Those two threads in question were chat channel advertisements an appropiately moved to the guild forum section.  As is this thread when the sticky expires.  You conveniently left out your bot iOS Socieety was highlighted and sticked for an entire week prior.  Also to note you used your chat and bot as a platform to advocate moderators be demoted. That is not something we are going to actively promote on the forums.

Signature