Castle Clash - iOS Today: 1    Total Posts: 112910


Create Thread

[Discussion] Resigning

Hot Topics Close [Copy link] 44/10314

Posted on 3/13/14 7:26:17 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

To whom this may concern.

At this current date, and the current state of the forums, I am going to be stepping down from the Moderator position.
I have found that over 60% of my time on these forums has become just fixing other Moderator mistakes, and the other 40% is mainly composed of saying the same frequently asked question answer over and over again because some of the forum members, for lack of a better word, are folly.
Along with this, my suggestions usually fall on deaf ears. This can be noted in the recent Moderator decisions where I clearly stated SandSeven wasn't active enough, and look where that has lead us in regards to him.
(I do know about his personal matters, so I mean no disrespect to him)
Or the countless issues, or suggestions that have been brought up and never acknowledged. (I'm sure I'm not the only one feeling this way in regards to the lack of communication)

I have set standards on these forums which other Moderators now follow, I have helped as much as I can, but I can no longer with the current state of the forums, and the other Moderators / Administrators.
I'd like to thank those who have helped me, or have just never done anything wrong. You guys know who you are, so I feel no need in singling out individuals.

If anyone has any questions, or concerns regarding my leaving, feel free to private message me, or leave a message here.
Thank you once again, and I wish you all the best.

Posted on 3/13/14 7:38:36 AM | Show thread starter's posts only


Posted on 3/13/14 7:38:46 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

:o quite speechless

Your an awesome mod learnt a lot from your posts, sad to see you go
Hopefully those issue you mention gets sorted.
Also hope you would change your mind and come back soon

Posted on 3/13/14 7:57:36 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by xShrapnel at 3-13-2014 08:13 AM

Quite sad in seeing ANOTHER iOS moderator go.

Now we only have 2 active ones.

Sorry to see you go LA.  Definitely one of the top mods.

I apologize for that one time where I swore, back in my first week of forum days. :)

Reason I swore: Saw another curse word... thought we were allowed.. honest mistake.  Got a warning... never again have I sworn lol

Q: Are you xShrapnel from the old forums?
A: Yep
Q: Wait, you're alive?
A: And well
Q: Are you still mod?
A: Nah
Q: Will you join my guild?
A: Thanks, but nah
Posted on 3/13/14 8:29:40 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Well darn. Sad to see a respected member of the community resign, you were always fair and helpful. Good luck mate. Life is a struggle and there is a lot of futility.

Posted on 3/13/14 8:29:55 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Take care

Posted on 3/13/14 12:08:26 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Please don't go :(

Posted on 3/13/14 12:15:52 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Quite sad that you're "going", I have learned a lot from your Guides and you were always helpful on every thread! So take care LA!

Posted on 3/13/14 2:06:06 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

You r missing the point here guys, he s going not because he want to
But because he has to since the environment here n the other people seems to be out of control as he said , our society work with rules, he wants his word to be heard not just to get a good by.

Posted on 3/13/14 2:18:53 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Bye lol