Castle Clash - iOS Today: 1    Total Posts: 112910

Total:#45

Create Thread

[Discussion] Resigning

Hot Topics Close [Copy link] 44/10312

Posted on 3/13/14 5:15:37 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Did you really have to delete your old guides?

:L

Signature
Posted on 3/13/14 5:32:09 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Seen this happen the other way around on other forums. Always sad.

Signature
Posted on 3/13/14 5:47:18 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Whatever it is that you do man, I wish you the best. You've been tremendous help here in the forums, and I look to follow your footsteps. (Helping people as much as possible) have fun man

Signature
Posted on 3/13/14 7:42:12 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

My guess is this was a forced resignation. Refer to this topic http://us.forum.igg.com/forum.ph ... tid=101314&mobile=2
On another note, way to make a topic where it shouldn't be. This is clearly an off topic thread. Not sad to see you go.

Signature
Guild Elite is #1
Posted on 3/13/14 7:56:30 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

RonGir replied at 3-13-2014 04:42 PM
My guess is this was a forced resignation. Refer to this topic http://us.forum.igg.com/forum.php?mod ...

it wasn't a forced resignation, and this thread can stay here for today

back to your troll hole you go now ronny ;P

Signature
Posted on 3/13/14 7:59:47 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

RonGir replied at 3-13-2014 07:42 PM
My guess is this was a forced resignation. Refer to this topic http://us.forum.igg.com/forum.php?mod ...

Hey, Ron. Just wondering, are you still holding a grudge for the fact that I banned you, or are you holding a grudge because I declined your invitation to your oh, so mighty guild?
Anyways, only little boys and girls hold grudges. Adults know how to get even. (Yes, I'm referring to you as a child)

A child who lacks common sense, at that. Ask yourself, why would it be a forced resignation against one of their most active Moderators, a Moderator who has written multiple guides, a Moderator who has been a member for many months even before Castle Clash was made, a Moderator who has set guidelines for other Moderators to follow, and finally, a Moderator that they were planning to apply to the desktop version of Castle Clash?

I mean, anyone with even the slightest bit of common sense could realize that it wasn't forced. But hey, I don't judge against those that lack the basic common sense needed.

As for the link that you posted, I'm not sure what that had to do with anything, so this will be my only statement towards it.

As for your final statement, this thread can be placed anywhere I want because it directly, or in-directly effects any one particular forum / sub-forum related to Castle Clash. Again, someone with common sense would realize that. Even someone without common sense would probably realize that, but again, I don't judge.

As for your opinion towards my leaving, well, no one really asked you did they? But it's your opinion, and you're entitled to it. Do I care that you are sad to see me go? Well, not really. If I cared that much, I wouldn't be going just in spite of you don't you think?

Signature
Posted on 3/13/14 8:08:54 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Only joined a little bit ago, you were always very helpful. The forums have been filled with less and less ... shall we say ... interesting things to read. I find myself checking these forums less and less often. Used to love getting on here and seeing what people were talking about.

Take care!

Signature
Posted on 3/13/14 8:11:01 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

oh no :( now who is going to fixing these other Moderators mistakes :'(
Farewell LordAssassin100 and ty for your contributions to this forum :) I'm sure it helped many people.

Signature
Posted on 3/13/14 8:21:30 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Is this really how moderator business is done? I would imagine you have a private communication option to do this kind of thing. I always appreciated your input on the forums and you have always been very helpful, but making a thread that criticizes your colleagues AND the forum members AND deleting guides you made just shows a complete lack of class. Save the drama for your mama, and good riddance.

Signature
Posted on 3/14/14 6:44:58 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Palafox(4277291 replied at 3-13-2014 08:21 PM
Is this really how moderator business is done? I would imagine you have a private communication opti ...

I wouldn't have to criticize the other Moderators if they did things properly in the first place. Also, when I fix an issue that one of them does, then they go and do that exact same issue again on the exact same thread I think warrants criticism.
I'm not one to go behind someone's back. If I feel like they're doing a **** job, I'll let them know. (In this case it was intimidatingjay, over and over again)
Also, if you read the thread word for word, I criticized the forum members that ask the same frequently asked question that was in the stickied FAQ thread. That warrants criticism as well. If they had the common sense to go to the thread titled FAQ, they would have had their question answered and saved everyone's time. I'm not sure about you, but I value my time highly.

As for my deleting of guides / MY threads. I'm entitled to do so. Lots of the information in those threads were copyrighted information provided as a favour by me. Forum members weren't using those threads, and wasting mine, and the other well being forum member's time so I see no fault in removing them permanently.

You can view it as a lack of class or anything else, I simply do not care. I made this thread to let those good forum members with the common sense know that I was done, and to let them know why.

Signature