Castle Clash - iOS Today: 2    Total Posts: 112911

Total:#45

Create Thread

[Discussion] Resigning

Hot Topics Close [Copy link] 44/10316

Posted on 3/14/14 6:56:01 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hate to see you go but love to watch you walk away.

but in all seriousness, it's a real pity you are resigning, you have been keeping things running smoothly and contributing for a while now. Of course I wish you wouldn't step down, but I can't really blame you. Moderating is clearly a thankless job, so if you aren't enjoying it there really isn't much incentive. :(

Signature
Posted on 3/14/14 7:51:57 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

LordAssassin100 replied at 3-13-2014 07:59 PM
Hey, Ron. Just wondering, are you still holding a grudge for the fact that I banned you, or are you ...

I am the child yet you are the one throwing a temper tantrum? Waaaah the forum doesn't appreciate me. Waaaah s7 got mod and I didn't get what I want. Waaah waaah waaah. And if you knew anything about rules you would know that forum related topics are supposed to go in off-topic. But like always the rules are able to be bent for "lord" ***assin

Signature
Guild Elite is #1
Posted on 3/14/14 8:03:46 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by LordAssassin1008 at 3-14-2014 08:05 AM

RonGir replied at 3-14-2014 07:51 AM
I am the child yet you are the one throwing a temper tantrum? Waaaah the forum doesn't appreciate  ...

If this is what you consider throwing a temper tantrum, I'm afraid at what you consider a real temper tantrum. Would you consider your kids yelling, screaming, and crying a terrorist attack on your home? Or are you just this sensitive?
Either way, someone needs a therapist maybe? (By "someone", I mean you, since I have to spell everything out to you for you to understand it)

As for not knowing rules, who out of us has been banned before? Was it...maybe...you? Oh, right, it was. The irony of your statement is feeble minded.
A Moderator of the Castle Clash forums stepping down directly effects any of the sub-forums involved with said game. Not realizing that is down right idiotic.

Edit: As for your comment, please refer me to where my "mistakes" were fixed. If you can find one, then hey, I'll give you a nice pat on the back. If you don't, my ending actions on these forums will be to ban your account for defamation, and causing unrest on the forums.
The choice is your's mate.

Signature
Posted on 3/14/14 8:24:44 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Why is this devolving into a slanderfest? Irrespective of anyone's viewpoints LA was clearly a competent mod and should reserve the right to remove information that he posted, additionally badgering people over past indiscretions is hardly a proactive choice.

LA is leaving, lets leave it at that. Common decency would suggest that the least we could do is bid a polite farewell.   

Signature
Posted on 3/14/14 8:24:48 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by xShrapnel at 3-14-2014 08:29 AM

@LA

Hey, I have a legitimate question that I hope nobody shall take offence to.

Was it not you that voted for Jay to be the best running candidate for the job as a moderator?  Then now,  clearly, not being so thrilled with his work.. what's with that?

Also, what has Jay been doing wrong?  I know the new mods have been closing a lot of threads, and they received complaints about that, but other than that, what have you got against Jay?

Signature
Q: Are you xShrapnel from the old forums?
A: Yep
Q: Wait, you're alive?
A: And well
Q: Are you still mod?
A: Nah
Q: Will you join my guild?
A: Thanks, but nah
Posted on 3/14/14 8:25:23 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

LordAssassin100 replied at 3-14-2014 08:03 AM
If this is what you consider throwing a temper tantrum, I'm afraid at what you consider a real temp ...

Prestine took away my warning for bumping my own recruitment topic. Good luck finding another reason to ban my account. Please don't disappoint me. Rest assured that I can make a new account. Banning me just confirms everything I've said about you from day 1. You have no problem using your mod powers for personal vendettas. Good bye "lord" ***assin. And good riddance.

Signature
Guild Elite is #1
Posted on 3/14/14 8:28:42 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

RonGir replied at 3-14-2014 08:25 AM
Prestine took away my warning for bumping my own recruitment topic. Good luck finding another reas ...

She took away your warning to try and get your account unbanned due to the issue of temporary accounts not being unbanned after the time is up.

So try again Mr. RonGir.

Signature
Posted on 3/14/14 8:34:07 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by RonGir at 3-14-2014 08:35 AM

LordAssassin100 replied at 3-14-2014 08:28 AM
She took away your warning to try and get your account unbanned due to the issue of temporary acco ...

Hey, I don't know if you are knowingly lying again or if you really are just that ignorant. Look at the time when she unwarned me. It was within 7 days of the ban. She took off the warning to try to get me unbanned, not to fix an account issue. Nice try though. Good luck coming up with another lie.

Also her unwarn reason was "debatable" because it was unwarranted if you didn't know

Signature
Guild Elite is #1
Posted on 3/14/14 8:38:42 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Not just your guides were removed, but the forum rules too...

Whyyy, at least that ONE thread should have stayed up...

:dizzy:

Signature
Q: Are you xShrapnel from the old forums?
A: Yep
Q: Wait, you're alive?
A: And well
Q: Are you still mod?
A: Nah
Q: Will you join my guild?
A: Thanks, but nah
Posted on 3/14/14 8:42:55 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

RonGir replied at 3-14-2014 08:34 AM
Hey, I don't know if you are knowingly lying again or if you really are just that ignorant. Look at ...

I'm going off of what she told me. So trust me when I say that I take her word over your's.
Also, I am unable to check the dates as to when she removed the warning.

So again, try again. Next warning is a ban for you. So make this one count.

Signature