Castle Clash - iOS Today: 2    Total Posts: 112911

Total:#45

Create Thread

[Discussion] Resigning

Hot Topics Close [Copy link] 44/10315

Posted on 3/14/14 8:43:13 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

RonGir replied at 3-14-2014 05:34 AM
Hey, I don't know if you are knowingly lying again or if you really are just that ignorant. Look at ...

now..how am i gonna get that rainbow kitty badge...:'(

Signature
Posted on 3/14/14 8:50:58 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Leave it at the top where it belongs?

http://us.forum.igg.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=72677

Signature
Q: Are you xShrapnel from the old forums?
A: Yep
Q: Wait, you're alive?
A: And well
Q: Are you still mod?
A: Nah
Q: Will you join my guild?
A: Thanks, but nah
Posted on 3/14/14 9:29:27 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

You can see the proof here btw

Signature
Guild Elite is #1
Posted on 3/14/14 1:57:21 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Well, I'm sure you have been a valued member of the forums and a lot of people are sad to see you leave. Regardless of our past brief interactions, I don't hold anything against you. If this is what you feel you need, I hope that things work out for you. I do not think it was very professional or tactful to single out mods, or even make your feelings about them in general public knowledge, as all it well do is discredit them in the eyes of forum users. There are things to be said privately, and there are things to say publicly. I understand frustration, but you are almost ensuring that the forums will become more disruptive than they already are.

Signature
Posted on 3/14/14 2:09:24 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Still love u LA, sad to see some1 who contributed as much as you go.

I don't see why you wouldn't leave your old posts as a "legacy" but that's your choice.
I don't use em, just find it sad to see so much info but also so much effort gone to waste.

Hope you'll keep playing even if you're not moding.
Gl to yah!

Signature
Posted on 3/14/14 6:36:17 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Bye
hope you do good in life

Signature
Posted on 3/17/14 1:48:17 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

You have 2 topics titled "resign". One was closed and you chose to reopen it. Please respect the decisions of other mods. Since this was more than a day apart it is knowingly spam. Can a mod please give LordASSassin a warning for spam. Thank you.

Signature
Posted on 3/17/14 2:26:47 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Let's talk about rules LordASSassin. These three in particular, which you broke all 3 if them.

When a Moderator is the one being reported, he/she does not have the right to exercise control over that particular thread itself. The matter should be referred to an Administrator, who can first decide on the proper course of action before investigating the matter.

Moving Threads
  Threads can be moved to the Recycle Bin should they fulfill the following criteria.
  a) Containing political or racist content
  b) Discussion of personal and private information (regarding other players)
  c) Trading or selling of game accounts
  d) Discussing the usage of/ recommendation of third party programs which aren't officially approved

Mods must mediate disputes between players by utilizing persuasion and proposing reasonable resolutions. Mods must always work to prevent extreme or aggressive behavior and always remain neutral

Oh and this too LordASSassin:
Mods will be warned If they are found arguing with players in any public areas of the forum. No matter who starts an argument, the Mod has the responsbility to end it quickly and find a peaceful resolution.

LordASSassin I don't know why this forced resignation is taking so long but I truly can't wait until your tynnary is over.

Signature
Posted on 3/29/14 2:28:51 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I think leaving gracefully is quite understandable as life happens and we need a change, more time, or new developments require and adjustment... but to delete some or all of your guides, remove badges from anyone else, or just stomp your feet in the OP. You're better than Morticia.... better than a temper tantrum. Im going to ignore these things and choose to remember you as the mod you were. Not the one youve acted like upon your departure from said position.

Signature
Posted on 3/29/14 3:08:07 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Wow... My respect for you just went out the window. I can understand- and even agree with- your reasons for leaving, but this thread feels like an emotion wrought cry for attention.

hy·poc·ri·sy
hiˈpäkrisē/
noun
noun: hypocrisy; plural noun: hypocrisies
the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform; pretense.

Reading through many of your responses and actions in this thread... I think the above definition applies quite well.

Signature