Castle Clash - iOS Today: 3    Total Posts: 109363

Total:#17

Create Thread

[Discussion] Tired of being asked for sex on social chat, In-game

Close [Copy link] 16/1022

Posted on 9/3/14 10:46:57 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

This has no foul language or breaking any rules so moderators would do good to not remove it.

I actively recruit members on any length I can, one being - Social Chat. With the same commands

"I'm looking for new comrades!"
"[Guild], is looking for new members to join their ranks" - or however the Tagline is correctly written.

Continuously I am asked for my age, where I live, what gender I am & occasionally if I want sex. Isn't this the reason IGG took away social chat?
You look at all these players bases and it's around and under 2k might with NO effort or work put into it, meaning they are NOT potential consumers for the in game store. And once reported & spoken to IGG live support, IGG's best efforts are "We have sent a warning to this player" How about ban the peverts & offenders who are seeking sexual activity on a game where thousands of underage children & teenagers play.

But seeing as IGG doesn't discriminate to any potential customers.

Call this a stupid rant or pointless, I don't have kids, younger siblings I do. I don't want anyone to be approached for sex.
And if you disagree with this post then you are a sex offender. Not really but you're a creep if you are defending them.

Signature
Posted on 9/3/14 11:54:18 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Lol, orrrrrr. You could just NOT TALK TO THEM.

Signature
Posted on 9/4/14 1:02:07 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Lmao... Never had this before *priceless*

Signature
Posted on 9/4/14 1:20:27 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

you might forgot the so called "Ignore"word.

Signature
Join us in our guild----> Hush
Posted on 9/4/14 7:13:39 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Anyone can turn a blind eye and ignore a wrong doing. The OP has values and stands for what he believes in.
I tip my hat OP, well said.

Signature
https://www.youtube.com/user/PixelsYoda
LINE: iYoDa2.0
Posted on 9/4/14 7:39:56 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Are u a female?

Signature
Posted on 9/4/14 8:04:22 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

That sucks man. You might stick to the guild section for recruiting. You might not get as many applicants that way but they will probably be higher quality.

Another option might be letting a smurf do your in game recruiting. Not perfect but these losers won't be able to message your real account at least.

Signature
Posted on 9/4/14 8:22:31 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I like it when people know how to spell. Then I'll listen, but so far I agree with the first comment. Don't talk to them you idiot.

Signature
Posted on 9/4/14 12:42:55 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I agree. I also would like to add that it would be a great addition if IGG were to make the "chat" function an earned reward. So, once you reach 10k or 15k might, you can have chat privileges. I think this is a way to thwart people coming on the game to strictly prey on young children/women.

I'll say that its a ton better than it was when the game first came out. You couldn't say anything in chat because it was replete with kids asking for girls. Was almost enough to make me stop playing all together.

Signature
Posted on 9/5/14 12:58:00 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Welcome to the internet.  Unfortunately, as you may know, this isn't IGG exclusive issue.  One of my first jobs in IT was monitoring chat rooms for AOL back in the mid to late 90s. Anonymity can bring out the worst in human nature.  I agree IGG should have zero tolerance policy when it comes to abuse behavior.  

The chat feature in this game is horrendous.  They only thing I really attempt to tell people, is to get on line chat.  Trying to regularly communicate with people in game is difficult at best.

Signature