Castle Clash - iOS Today: 0    Total Posts: 111094

Total:#17

Create Thread

[Discussion] Tired of being asked for sex on social chat, In-game

Close [Copy link] 16/1088

Posted on 9/5/14 4:08:39 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

If the guild recruiting system would allow more information to be displayed both from the guild and from the applicant it would pretty much eliminate the need for that broken chat.
Also social chat can be regulated but only if people have something to lose. 2k might accounts have nothing to lose as being banned means nothing since they aren't really playing but a 15k might or higher account would be more careful if they knew they could be banned; so I agree to chat rights above 15k might.

Signature
Posted on 9/6/14 12:56:38 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Warning has been issued  Warning

Signature
Posted on 3/16/17 10:51:10 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Once again Castle Clash sexual players and perverts strike again. I currently play on IOS servers. And I have had several problems with the sexual people on the game. Today I was asked where I live and if &qoute " will you sex with me." I understand there is a block and mute button ...As well of the oldest trick in the book called "Ignore". But what happens if and young teen and under age girl see's and asked these questions. The other player may convince the young girl to like him and make it seems that he is also her age and a very sweet guy. But that's the start of luring a child into rape and abduction.
Castle Clash has yet to stop this problem.
And seeing them as a large game organization. But they "don't have a way to stop it or access the players messages" Which I find hard to believe. We all need to pressure Caslte Clash to fix this problem and until they are finally tired of hearing all this crl that then they might actually stop twittering their fingers and do something about it

Signature
Posted on 3/16/17 4:01:23 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

You should have seen how it was back in the day, maybe 3 or so years ago.

The world chat was simply an open chat, and it was a cesspool of pedophiles, sex perverts, and kids pretending to be both.  It got so out of hand that IGG had to completely shut down the world chat for a couple of months or so lol.

The pre-generated posts was the solution to that.  Apparently they never left!

Signature
Posted on 3/16/17 4:51:05 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Anyone who asks a random person if they want sex is pretty pathetic.  Grow up!

Signature
Posted on 3/16/17 9:20:02 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

It's like none of you have ever been on the internet before. These comments are more ignorant than the original post. But it is all very entertaining, happy trolling people.

Signature
Posted on 3/18/17 11:26:01 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Closing this thread, it has ran its course.
There is nothing we or anyone on the forums can do about it. Ther have been filters put in place and people will always find a way around that.
Most of it is kids trolling because they think the word "sex" is funny.
All matters regarding the same issue need to be sent to Live Support. All anyone can do on the forum is discuss it, we cant take action
/closed

Signature
https://www.youtube.com/user/PixelsYoda
LINE: iYoDa2.0