Castle Clash - iOS Today: 0    Total Posts: 112391

Total:#37

Create Thread

[Discussion] Castle clash IOS update was sent to Apple for review?!

Hot Topics Close [Copy link] 36/7477

Posted on 10/5/14 11:31:00 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

TonieO a posté en 10-1-2014 09:50 PM
@aredcar: yes that's the problem. But they probably have only one team of developers. And they dev ...

Really? Ok. I didn't knew that.

Signature
TonieO, french.attitude (ios)
French forum moderator
Posted on 10/6/14 1:37:53 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

were doomed! no more update

Signature
Posted on 10/8/14 9:04:22 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

This just in... BREAKING NEWS: IGG doesn't give a SH#T about iOS and only puts in as little game development effort as possible to be able to continue to milk as much money from the stupid button-mashing masses as possible while not addressing any of their customers wants/needs (people have been begging for health bars for heroes at the bottom of the screen for over 8 months!)

Signature
Posted on 10/8/14 9:28:25 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

We now have an official post from the Mods stating the update was sent to Apple for review.  Calm your tempers, pull up your big girl panties, and wait a few more days.  Also like I expressed previously, don't trust information concerning updates until its officially posted.  There were several BS "the update was sent to Apple" threads that got people's hopes up.  Learn from this experience come next update or repeat the same disillusioned expectations.

Signature
Posted on 10/8/14 10:20:11 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Rankdog23 replied at 10-9-2014 10:28 AM
We now have an official post from the Mods stating the update was sent to Apple for review.  Calm yo ...

Will never happen man. There is always a group of idiots who think they know better.

Signature
https://www.youtube.com/user/PixelsYoda
LINE: iYoDa2.0
Posted on 10/8/14 10:36:59 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

iYoDa2point0 replied at 10-8-2014 10:20 PM
Will never happen man. There is always a group of idiots who think they know better.

I went through the OPs posts. They are mostly troll bait.  I suspect he will be back next update with the same tricks. Or post guild recruitment posts in GD. Anything to get attention I suppose.  Better off just ignoring him or not commenting on his threads in the future.  

Signature
Posted on 10/8/14 10:38:03 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

closed

Signature