Castle Clash - iOS Today: 1    Total Posts: 112910

Total:#37

Create Thread

[Discussion] Castle clash IOS update was sent to Apple for review?!

Hot Topics Close [Copy link] 36/9508

Posted on 9/28/14 10:32:32 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

The developers are full of shit. They straight up lied. Submitted to Apple my ass

Signature
Posted on 9/28/14 11:56:10 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

it will be approved soon...;P;P;P

Signature
Posted on 9/29/14 2:06:09 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

did they forget iOS? By the time we get torch wars... Android will be on a new feature added to their version. yawn.

getting old

My guess is that someone at CC is an android Fanboy and does it out of spite.

Signature
Posted on 9/29/14 3:54:01 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

IspendGems replied at 9-29-2014 02:06 PM
did they forget iOS? By the time we get torch wars... Android will be on a new feature added to thei ...

Does anyone have the data for how many android users there are vs. ios users?  (or how much revenue they get from android as opposed to IOS)  

Signature
Posted on 9/29/14 4:33:56 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

The reason why IOS updates take longer are 1. They make the android updates first most likely because the codeing is a little easier and 2. Apple security on apps and app updates is way more then android which is a good thing well I think it is so its not only IGG that makes the update for iOS take so long and no I'm not an iOS or IGG fanboy it's just the way it is also android had cc first and IGG makes more money from android kinda like call of duty Xbox always gets the update first they have a contract etc not sure if the the case here but it may be. Although with that all said yes it does suck but really I don't see it changing anytime soo mostly because even if IGG do release the update the same day as android we/IOS would still not get it the same day because Apple has to approve it so IGG would have to release it about a week before android for us to get it the same day.  

Signature
Posted on 9/29/14 5:00:54 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Who cares?

I love the 2-3 week delay, gives us a chance to prepare in this case save up hb, xp books and shards so we can get aires to a decent level stright away.  If it wasn't for the delay I would have dumped shards into cupid but since we have the delay I know I need to up more heroes and actually take druid past 5/9

Signature
Posted on 9/29/14 5:39:46 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

lanskyprotege a posté en 9-29-2014 03:54 PM
Does anyone have the data for how many android users there are vs. ios users?  (or how much revenu ...

About (at max active time) 7-8M on android and 2-3M in iOS...

Signature
TonieO, french.attitude (ios)
French forum moderator
Posted on 9/29/14 8:41:49 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by SkiverSupreme at 9-29-2014 08:43 PM

Haha I tell u the real reason, castle clash is/has dropped out of the top 100 grossing chart. You know what that means? Alot less revenue from IOS which in turn would mean less resources allocated to the IOS CC team.

Just be patient young ones.

Signature
Posted on 9/30/14 4:29:33 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Zuletzt bearbeitet von Aredcar um 9-30-2014 04:30 AM

Kinda pisses me off how IGG prefers android. Not only those updates but rewards for a messenger like link and now this event:

http://us.forum.igg.com/forum.ph ... 5875&extra=page%3D1

Rewards:
1.        Stationing Rewards:
a)        For Guild Leader: a Legendary Hero: Moltanica: (which can be awarded to any guild member of your choosing)/500 Gems
b)        For Guild Members: 500 Gems ea
2.        Guild Leader’s Monthly Salary:5000 gems (if Group is both maintained and active)
3.        One lucky player from active communities will be randomly selected for a SPECIAL BONUS PRIZE

Feels like IGG left us, thinking about not to spend anything anymore. This is just BS. It's like being an unwanted child with a sibling which means the world...

Signature
Der hier angezeigte Beitrag stellt meine Meinung dar.
Posted on 9/30/14 7:59:15 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Why?Why?Why?IGG!
Why create something that you can not keep up with?
Three platform three server, Three updates . It is going to be bigger unless updates are available in same time or merging the server together.
Oh sorry! Where is my update?!

Signature