Castle Clash - iOS Today: 14    Total Posts: 111074

Total:#21

Create Thread

[Discussion] Hero Trial Rewards

[Copy link] 20/5203

Posted on 4/29/15 3:36:57 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Has anyone actually won a "Hero" from the Hero Trials? I have literally done every trial including L12 (beaten all except AC and cupid) and havnt seen a single Hero ( ive been playing for a year now)....The odds must be 1/100,000,000 to get one because I have seen nodda...

Either fix the rate at which they spawn or take out "ProTip: Complete Trials for a chance to win heroes. Higher level trials offer greater rewards" from the Trials because to me that is false advertisement....Maybe I just have the worst luck ever when it comes to the hero trials. The best reward I have gotten is 60 gems...

Any one else have any insight? Thanks everyone

Signature
Posted on 4/29/15 4:00:05 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I agree Lucid.  I do them every day at all levels ever since it was released and even do 12 (though I've never beat PD, Cupid or AC on that level) and I've never seen a hero.  It must be crazy rare though I believe I've seen people post they have won a hero (was a debate at one time on which hero you win, the one you fight or a random one).  I agree they should remove the message either way.

Signature
Posted on 4/29/15 5:13:46 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hopefully IGG will listen....even winning a pally or an elite would change my perspective.

Signature
Posted on 4/29/15 5:32:23 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Same here man, I have been doing L12 for a long time. I have never seen a hero drop as a reward.

Signature
Posted on 4/29/15 7:07:00 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I see most above are talking about running L12. Well remember its random and none of you can beat L12 regardless of the hero. Meaning you lose sometimes. 

That being said remember that it is supposed to be random. So if you run it and fail there is a possibility that may have been the time you were going to win a hero.

The odds are incredibly low I'll admit that and IGG should really increase the chance. However only running a LVL that you can beat every time no matter what hero would eliminate the chance to fail when you were due to win a hero.

It's been a long time but I did win a Paladin awhile back. Yoda just posted about winning a hero not long ago. So it does happen just not often. What you need to do is decide whether you want to chance it for bigger reward on a high LVL or consistently win for a better chance at winning a hero.

Signature
Posted on 4/29/15 8:22:16 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

In total i won 2 heroes. Immortep and succubus

Signature
Posted on 4/29/15 8:24:44 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Proof

Signature
Posted on 4/29/15 10:52:20 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Just have ur expectations so low that youll be excited for some honor badges and youll enjoy hero trials alot more

Signature
Posted on 4/29/15 11:23:21 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Ive won immortep, thunder god, paladin and pumpkin duke. 

I do every one of them and never cap. I win gems more than i win hb

Signature
https://www.youtube.com/user/PixelsYoda
LINE: iYoDa2.0
Posted on 4/30/15 6:20:56 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

You sir must be yoda.

Signature