Castle Clash - iOS Today: 0    Total Posts: 112417

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Discussion] Android to iOS NIGHTMARE!!!

[Copy link] 4/6703

Posted on 5/21/15 6:30:48 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I used to play this on my android phone, spent a good few month grinding a decent team together, most of my heroes were between 140-160, I was a f2p player, so I had to work hard to get them there! I changed to an apple phone, downloaded the game for it, and loaded it up, all progress had vanished. Sent issue to igg, and was told they are different versions! The game is identical, only difference is they are at different updates. WTF! Would it be so hard to make this multi-platform? Surely it would be easy enough for igg to transfer my old account or level me back up to where I was! But their answer was it was something for them to think about for the future.

Signature
Posted on 5/21/15 6:36:01 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Sorry you had to experience this.  Unfortunately they will not port accounts between platforms.

FB, Android, Windows, iOS, Amazon all have their own servers.  Additionally there are many servers for different countries for both Android and iOS.  Spain has both an iOS and Android server.

This is a topic that is broached several times a month.  You are new here but feel free to take a look at prior threads on this topic.

Signature
Posted on 5/21/15 8:32:49 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Think about this.
Where would your guild donations have been "transferred" to?
Who would have held your rank in arena? The ios person in that position or you?

Its been KNOWN forever that you cant switch between devices. Different servers. Plain and simple..

Signature
https://www.youtube.com/user/PixelsYoda
LINE: iYoDa2.0
Posted on 5/22/15 6:53:30 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Should never assume that an app game with be on both android and ios much less on the same server. Many games are IOS or Android exclusive for a while and it rare that the game is put on the same server once the platform expands unless the company hot the $$$ for it.

Signature
Posted on 6/24/19 12:26:39 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

So there still isn’t any way to switch the progress I’ve made on my  Android to my ISO so that I can pick up from we’re I left off???

Signature
Jay