Castle Clash - iOS Today: 1    Total Posts: 112211

Total:#8

Create Thread

[Discussion] We NEED to put heroes BACK into the Warehouse.

[Copy link] 7/2879

Posted on 11/15/15 6:04:36 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

My proposal is simple. With the advent of evolution every new card placed into the Altar to check its stats, needs to be returned to the warehouse after the card is looked over.

The problem is this. Before evolution came about, extra altar cards were just burned. So there was no need to have a massive amount of altar space. Now with the advent of evolution if a new card or set of heroes is released that you are saving up for, and you receive multiple legendary cards, you are given the choice of going with 1 card looking at its talent and if it's bad, then rolling the talent you want, or check all the cards to see if they are born with it.

I propose that altar cards can be placed back into the warehouse and reduced to a level 1 hero from the altar. If the hero is over 100 you are given a prompt, or just given a prompt anyway. This would clean up, the altar with cards already used, so the system is retrograded for previous heroes, opened up by players in this position already.

I rolled 150,000 crystals last night and received 3 DD, 3 PD, 2 HQ, 3 Trees, 3 Warlocks, 2 Sirens, 2 SK, 2 Vlad, 4 Orks, 3 Pixie, 4 Santa, 2 cupid, and 21 other legendary shard heroes

Now first I had to literally gut my warehouse as I have stocked it in preparation for this roll, with only 150 slots it was tight. Several stacks of talent cards were unfortunately just sold. After opening the named legendaries above I have 1 place left on my altar. Before opening the cards I had 3 spaces left in the warehouse. When you roll that many cards you end up with 1 of every green and blue. It's not viable to continuously sell a stack of blue cards just in case you roll 1 legendary. In point I ended up with 99 Werewolves. Similar numbers were there for other blues. Interestingly enough I only rolled perhaps 10 or so of each green hero. Go figure.

Apart from rolling what I did I already had 2 locks, 2 trees, 3 PD, 2 Vlads, 2 Orks, 1 SK, 3 SM and the other dupe accumulated legendaries, Mino and Destroyer, 3 Santas, and a DK all at level 1 from previous rolls, just sitting there taking up space in the Altar ready to be used "down the road" for evolution.

After spending nearly $1100 on rolls last night, I have zip room left on the altar.

I pointed out in another thread, that the infrastructure for the new updates / patches, hadn't taken into consideration for eventualities like this, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who isn't going to burn a PD for room, on the Altar, but keep it for Evo 1 and 2. 

So if IGG would like me to keep spending money, and most likely others with maxed out warehouses and huge altars full or almost full to the brim, I propose the above solution to allow the Evolution system to work. because at the moment as it stands I simply have NO ROOM to buy any more crystals to roll heroes!

Simply allow Cards that are rolled to be moved between the altar and warehouse, and if they are placed back in the warehouse they are treated as the same cards and reduced to level 1.

Now I know what you are going to say "but that just means I can move a PD back and forth till I get the talent I want"! 

And here's the caveat. You can only roll a talent ONCE. This is simply a proposal, to allow cards to be checked for talents, what talents they have, when they are initially rolled. If they are rolled onto the altar directly or into the warehouse, once they are placed BACK into the warehouse they can only be moved back again with the SAME talent it had when it was first checked.

To summarize: increase Warehouse space to 200, allow heroes to be moved from the altar keeping their rolled talent, and have them be reduced to level 1. This prevents Altar Bloat from the inception of the Evolution System.
Returning leveled heroes to level 1 is the price you pay to make use of this feature.

Signature
"So why did you make a thread with no preface just random facts?"
- Anerdy "Drunk"
Posted on 11/16/15 9:28:43 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Good idea and suggestion.

Signature
Wesvaroth of 7Seas on iOS
Posted on 11/16/15 11:04:35 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I was thinking rather than increasing the Warehouse slots, why not just make Hero cards not take up warehouse space??  That would free up warehouse room for our other junk, and allow those of us that want to, the freedom to be able to keep all these Hero cards lying around.

Also, increasing the altar by 10 spots is definitely needed!

I do like the idea of moving the card back and forth, but that may be a little to tricky to accomplish.

Signature
Guild:  DaEliteOnes
Posted on 11/16/15 11:21:40 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

What you are suggesting is fair. I would like to see you make suggestions without unneeded threats though.  At the end of the day it doesn't expedite your ideas to development by threatening by making comments like "So if IGG would like me to keep spending money"

Signature
Posted on 11/16/15 3:03:03 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Actually it wasn't a threat. It's just the truth. You read it wrong. I literally have no room to spend any more money on the game. I can't place any more heroes on my altar and I have no slots in my warehouse to try and participate in contests or buy gems to get heroes.

IGG States to make sure you have room if you wish to participate and if you don't, then don't be active in events. Well I don't have room so I can't participate. I'm simply going by what IGG has written themselves in every event carnival disclaimer.

What do you suggest I do? I can't just make room out of thin air. And I won't delete heroes like SK and DD just to roll them again. I'm literally at a break point. I can't move forward at all with new content.

Signature
"So why did you make a thread with no preface just random facts?"
- Anerdy "Drunk"
Posted on 11/16/15 7:25:43 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

My suggestion is for a hero storage deposit box. If you've no space in either slots or warehouse, you can move them to a deposit box and switch out other heroes you would like to access. Sort of like how the Pokemon storage works. Yes, I like playing Pokemon lol. I only try to catch legendaries.

Signature
Posted on 11/17/15 7:54:06 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Knowing absolutely nothing about programming, it might be difficult to allow heroes to move back and forth between card and hero.

However, adding an extra 50 or 150 slots to the warehouse shouldn't be.  Seeing as slots cost gems and don't inflate might, I don't see why this hasn't already been implemented.

Signature
iOS - DarkKnights
Posted on 2/10/18 6:16:59 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Great suggestion I really hope IGG implements this.

Signature