[Copy link] 10/765

Posted on 1/29/17 10:03:36 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

getting boring  Too repetitive same old same old been playing since released

Signature
Posted on 1/29/17 12:19:55 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yeah there getting a lot of those complaining

Signature
Posted on 1/29/17 12:31:04 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Cc releases updates about every 6 weeks or so. So it's not for lack of new material. Stop playing the game if you are that bored.

Signature
Posted on 1/29/17 5:28:21 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I think they begin to realized of it, and their are working on it. I hope last upgrade, it's a first step to get more upgrade like this.
I think game are working on some new instance or and I hope on an upgrade about some old instance as torsh battle. Why not change always the time for the end of event, more fair ...

So be patient or as previous reply said if too bored maybe try an other one game.

I think is  mainly a fatigue that comes from the ambience of guild.
With nice team mate is always more fun ;)

Signature
More funny together
Posted on 1/30/17 12:47:40 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I play Clash of Deserts as well, the Middle Eastern clone and wish CC would make some of their adaptions, especially the capability of forging and equiping armour

Signature
rescyou.deviantart.com
Posted on 1/30/17 8:40:41 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Every game has its tipping point into boredom.  Looks like you've reached it for CC.  Good luck in your next game.

Signature
Visualize Whirled Peas
Posted on 1/30/17 10:40:14 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'd feel sorry for someone who spent thousands in this game and then reaches boredom. That would mean all that money is down the drain....

Signature
Posted on 2/4/17 6:55:43 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Can I have your account?

Signature
f2p and flying!
Join Mutilator!!!
Posted on 2/4/17 8:37:57 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I agree with the tone of most of this post so far.  I quit playing for a year and a half.  I was consistently in the top 50 Arena a few years back.  But then Moltanica came out and the whole thing felt like a money grab for a while.  They released a lot of content afterwards, but nothing in a long time.  So many previous game types and heroes are useless.  
Troops need a major upgrade.  Several hundred 100% damage and HPs or even be able to hire temporary heroes as troops.
They should make a quest or game type for elite and ordinary heroes only.
They need to completely revamp the arena, low honor badge rewards are outdated.  
The talents with crests initially looked like a good idea, but I don't like being able to slap a 5 revite on anyone, seems cheap.  
When was the last time any magic was created?  They should add another one.
Raids need at least a 100% exp boost.  Once again, outdated like low honor badges in arena.
Legendary hero cards need an update.  Currently can't get a legendary released after Skull Knight.
They should relase an individual fortress feud game type that can be played daily.

These are just a few ideas

Signature
Posted on 2/5/17 1:04:16 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Definitely make troops useful again. New troops or evolve the current troops. I would love to be able to assault a base with healing troops, that only heal other troops. Basically mini versions of heroes. Then you would have to contend with say evolved ranged troops, with backup healers to keep them going, a few cannons for long distance and a mini dragon at the fore. That's not something you could ignore, and would make spells like Phoenix useful.

I would definitely like to see a counter to the blizzard spell. It's a cheap easy victory. maybe the castle could provide an area of protection around it to the spell?

Higher walls that stop flying units. Only a few of these strategically placed. More Hero bombs and different varieties like freeze or debuff, similar to totems but not requiring the hero.
Totems that actually spawn the hero within for X amount of time, instead of using a few of its abilities.
Different tower types like a shield tower that generates a barrier from long distance attacks yet is vulnerable up close.
Different modes for current towers. Arrow tower having maybe a spread option? Lightning towers having a focused option. Bomb towers throwing different types of bombs, freeze a spot of land that slows units, flame the leaves a damage over time. There's a lot to work with, on what's already in place. Heck even some different art work for levels of buildings past 10 like towers and walls, bases for heroes.

Signature
"So why did you make a thread with no preface just random facts?"
- Anerdy "Drunk"