Castle Clash - iOS Today: 1    Total Posts: 108667

Total:#8

Create Thread

[Discussion] Need some ideas for S and T

[Copy link] 7/232

Posted on 2/5/17 1:11:51 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Basically I have all heroes except Arctica, so what I am looking at is level of those heroes and which to use and base design.
Arrow towers are at 13 with 5's in the garrisons all round.

Any help at all would be cool.

Thanks.

Signature
"So why did you make a thread with no preface just random facts?"
- Anerdy "Drunk"
Posted on 2/5/17 1:15:36 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi come on line
Add me by id superkathie
We will help you.
Have same kind of player in my guild as you, so come join, and get fun together (advice too of course)

death_hunters
iOS

Signature
More funny together
Posted on 2/5/17 12:56:13 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

You should easily beat s and t no problem. Search the web or ask cc Decon on line chat for an hbm base. I used a side base from cc Decon and I beat s and t. U just have to get lucky with the spawns and hope they don't clear your buildings.

Signature
Posted on 2/5/17 12:58:36 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I used this base to beat S for my video a while ago. Hope it works for u. It's a th 20 I believe

Signature
Posted on 2/5/17 10:58:38 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Side base. Hbm s use Pd Cupid ghoulem vlad Santa  sk.  Hbm t use above lineup but try molt in lieu of Santa

Signature
Posted on 2/6/17 2:18:45 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

S and T is primarily luck based.  Even if you have great heroes, the Molts at the end can easily wipe out your buildings, and there isn't much you can do.

You have every hero except for Arctica, which means that you have the means to do it.

S and T don't really require specific setups.  PD, Val, Ghoulem, and then pick 3 of your best heroes.  Then try over and over until you get the right spawn that doesn't kill all your buildings.

I used a standard corner base.  Base doesn't matter as much as it should.  It's all about the spawn locations.

Signature
Posted on 2/18/17 6:57:44 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I've kind of felt that way, that every time I've gone for it I am unlucky with spawns. Lightning towers? I was under the impression arrow was best for all later content. I will give the side base a shot. Thanks for the vid! And use my Aoe Heroes.

Signature
"So why did you make a thread with no preface just random facts?"
- Anerdy "Drunk"
Posted on 2/21/17 12:24:37 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

What if I don't have Val, Ghoul, SK, SB or dragons? What heroes should I use and should the heroes be evo? Minimum TH level? My current heroes are 170s to 180. Waiting on vaults to hit 5 million before evo.

Signature