Castle Clash - iOS Today: 0    Total Posts: 110119

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Discussion] Storm messa issue

[Copy link] 5/303

Posted on 2/7/17 11:18:59 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

When joining storm messa 4 I am always last in defeating my corner and moving to join the others in the center. My problem is this...I have a powerful team,  all. My heroes are double evolved and level 180.  It doesn't seem to matter that other players who I'm fighting with are not even evolved once and are level 160.  They beat me to the center position 9 times out of 10.  Why?  That seems way out balance.

Signature
DSK
Posted on 2/7/17 11:27:56 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Each boss has a damage cap, so having double evo heroes doesnt matter much for damage.  It will depend on the heroes you use and how much DPS (damage per second) they do.  Some heroes do more than others (ghoul, santa, medusa, leo, snowzilla, pk, immortep, maybe some others). so if youre using non-dps heroes and the other players have non-evo dps heroes, they will beat you because of the damage cap on the boss (35k per hit)

Signature
DarkKnights
Posted on 2/7/17 11:34:38 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Mesa 4, and all Team dungeons in general, have a damage cap on the main bosses.

With multiple PDs going off, it doesn't matter if the hero is evolved or not.  Everyone hits the damage cap of 35,000 damage per hit, and the speed cap.

Thus, the heroes that do the most damage are heroes who don't have cool downs, heroes that hit multiple times, or a combination of the two.

I don't know the order of best to worse, but a short list of the stronger heroes are:  Trixie, PK, BT, SM, etc.

Signature
iOS - DarkKnights
Posted on 2/8/17 7:37:43 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

try TT. BT. and Revenant. you need more dps

Signature
Posted on 2/9/17 3:50:55 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

What is you total might?

Signature
rescyou.deviantart.com
Posted on 2/16/17 3:17:07 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Use heros that don't get stunned like ghoulem, Ork, put pd in blitz, tt seems to be good also for dps in mesa4

Signature