Castle Clash - iOS Today: 1    Total Posts: 110120

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Discussion] Heartbreaker Hero.

[Copy link] 5/437

Posted on 2/18/17 7:07:12 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

First up I'd like to say I find the skill name pretty much in bad taste. I've had a few and to see the use of a medical condition as a skill seems struck me as a poor choice. Anyway. That aside, I'm am curious as to if anyone has acquired this new Hero yet an what she is like. I get the feeling it's a mini Demogorgon type Hero. If anyone has her or seen her in action, what are your thoughts. Feels like a bit of a filler Hero in some aspects.
PS please don't rub me about the skill name, I'm oldish and it's just my opinion.

Signature
"So why did you make a thread with no preface just random facts?"
- Anerdy "Drunk"
Posted on 2/20/17 2:26:33 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Her skill is more akin to snowzilla with a wider range and higher damage.  Will add value on Arch Demon teams and in PVP battles Arena/LB/FF ect.

Signature
Posted on 2/20/17 2:45:34 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Rankdog is correct, closest I could pin her to is a modern snowzilla.
With a good damage talent and high level she wrecks things pretty badly. Stun resistance helps make sure she keeps killing stuff too.

Signature
Posted on 2/20/17 3:45:16 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I consider her artwork more offensive than her skill name.

CC isn't a game known for it's brilliant artwork, but Heartbreaker is omega ugly.

Signature
iOS - DarkKnights
Posted on 2/20/17 4:13:15 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

ok, disregarding aesthetics and the displeasing names, Heartbreaker is actually a pretty good hero, I took her to 200ee and 9/10 and have found her strong in arena, GW, and FF.  No complaints so far, though she is very new so my sample size isnt very big yet.

Signature
Posted on 2/24/17 4:27:07 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I don't have her and haven't come across anyone with her yet, but, I do agree the skill name is in bad taste.  I would hope IGG changes it and refrains from things like that in the future.

Signature