Castle Clash - iOS Today: 0    Total Posts: 109364

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Discussion] Suggestion

[Copy link] 2/132

Posted on 2/19/17 11:52:55 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I was thinking of ways to balance the heroes and make future strategy much more interesting and I came up with an interesting idea: Allow 3rd evolution, but only for shard heroes! Since shard heroes, by design, have been much weaker and generally taken out of mothballs only for niche use now (eg PK for Lava 3), allowing only those heroes to be 3rd Evo would have the players scrambling for new strategies and ideas for most activities.

Oh, forgot to add, there has to be a reason for IGG to do this (make money) and not just for the fun of the game. That would be making the cost of going to 3rd evolution not just including a certain number of heroes of that type (buying multiples of shard heroes are too inexpensive for IGG to make out if that were the case), but instead something that is costly like gems or even specific gem heroes. For example, it might cost (in addition to evo runes and red crystals) 3000 gems or possibly two Michaels to 3rd evo a Champion from a Devo champion.

Signature
My four CC accounts on iOS are danHeis, LkngFrTrbl, Duffyz, and NookAuthor.
Posted on 2/20/17 8:20:11 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Well, I would like a Trevo Druid or Reaper.

Signature
Visualize Whirled Peas
Posted on 2/20/17 3:41:31 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I like the idea of Triple Evolution.  It's the next natural step so IGG can increase the difficulty level.

I also like the idea of making the shard heroes relevant.  At the very least, IGG could stagger the Trevoing.  Make the shard heroes Trevo'able first, and then add in the gem-only heroes at a later date.  It will probably make the shard heroes worthless again, but that's how these games work anyway, so no big deal.

Signature