Castle Clash - iOS Today: 0    Total Posts: 110847

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Discussion] Unfair game play by the few

[Copy link] 6/984

Posted on 2/21/17 12:07:13 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

It is obvious that there is underhand play going on in arena, with people joining groups in Line to notify each other about positions etc. Which I ignored as arena is not worth the time and effort to maintain any decent level of rewards.

But recently we have experienced the same kind of game play in fortress fued, which is unfair and against the spirit of the game, with those few individuals looking to ruin it for the majority. These people create a guild with barely any members so when they are matched up and ready to begin the event, they all of a sudden fill up with top ranked players and dominate against much lower opponents. They obviously can't compete against people of their own level so prevent anyone else getting there.
This kind of thing should be looked into and stopped igg.

Signature
Posted on 2/21/17 2:01:24 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Set a limit on the number of players a guild can add in 24 hours? Increase the CD for joining a guild one has just left? Set a CD for exiting a guild one has just left?

Signature
f2p and flying!
Join Mutilator!!!
Posted on 2/21/17 2:20:56 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Only way I can see a fix for this is to block anyone from joining guild after FF registration.  Basically, once the guild registers, it cannot accept any new members until after FF.

Signature
Posted on 2/21/17 3:51:09 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Were you so bad that you can't handle the pressure? Lol
The rules are set by the program. If you don't learn the rules, you will always lose.

Signature
Arkang3ls Guild
Posted on 2/21/17 4:59:34 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I dont really get the point of doing so, because they would miss a guild wars. Every ff is on a sunday and you cant join a gw once the day started.

Signature
currently N/A
Posted on 2/21/17 5:38:32 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

We were there all week. When did it become a crime to build up our secondary guild through guild wars credits? We want to play with our friends and not be held back by might caps just like anyone else. Would you have felt better if we chose you to finish 2nd?  Anyway thanks for the free publicity. If you take guild wars seriously and fit into the Might range we are looking for, want to win most guild wars and enjoy fortress feuds that look like that then add me on LINE. ID is same as in game. Klaysmith

Signature
Posted on 2/21/17 6:13:23 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

High might players joining small guilds to bring the competition down has been happening since GW was introduced.  This is nothing new.  The game becomes significantly easier for said high mighters, but it does come at a cost.

If it means anything, I wouldn't stress about FF.  First off, you are probably not going to meet them again for awhile.  Second off, even if you get last place, it's not really a huge loss considering how infrequent it is.

You know what we should be crying about?  Updating out-of-date content.  The Arena and Torch Battle are laughably bad.

Signature