Castle Clash - iOS Today: 0    Total Posts: 110119

Total:#8

Create Thread

[Discussion] Lil Nick upgrade question

[Copy link] 7/350

Posted on 2/26/17 11:02:28 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hey guys I need a little advice.  I rolled a lil nick last week, I have him up to evo 184, 7/10.   Should I use shards to get him to 9/10 or to Devo him?   I know obviously both have their advantages.  But I'm not very familiar with him since I've only had him a short time.  So for those of you that have him, what's better, evo 9/10 or devo 7/10.   Of course I will do both eventually but which provides more initial benefit?

Signature
Posted on 2/27/17 2:48:46 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Highest initial benefit is in the skill, which is different to most heroes that benefit more from devo.
Its mainly because of the crit rate and % that makes the skill more valuable than devo early on.
He does have fairly low hp though so will be good with a BW or getting it devo asap after 9/10.

Signature
Posted on 2/27/17 8:00:56 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Lil' Nick is a bit different from others as his Ring-a-Ling skill Frostbite Talent does not require full energy to proc.  However, increasing his skill does not change the Frostbite talent damage (it is always 100%).  Therefore, he is one that I would take to devo prior to increasing the skill.  The overall added damage (frostbite talent when not under proc) and increase in HP is enough to justify.

Signature
Posted on 2/27/17 8:57:21 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Devo.

Signature
Visualize Whirled Peas
Posted on 2/27/17 4:58:20 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

If you lack demo then I suggest Sevo 9/10.

Signature
Posted on 2/27/17 6:20:23 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Lots of conflicting opinions.   Good thing I have a little time before I can save enough shards to do either!

Signature
Posted on 2/27/17 11:14:20 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I nust devod mine with shards and hes 7/10 level 180, best decision i made for raids/gw etc

Signature
https://www.youtube.com/user/PixelsYoda
LINE: iYoDa2.0
Posted on 2/28/17 6:06:53 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I've mentioned this earlier, but I'd definitely devo first.

Because of the static nature of his proc, Nick benefits greatly from base stats.  Plus you get more health and a nifty glowing ring under him.

Since you are going to do both, it's a relatively moot point, but I'd definitely start with the Devo.

Signature
iOS - DarkKnights