Castle Clash - iOS Today: 1    Total Posts: 110120

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Discussion] Just started playing again, which heroes to focus on?

[Copy link] 6/421

Posted on 2/28/17 8:28:38 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Just started playing again, was lucky enough back in the day to have all heroes except grizzly(no Minotaur or molanticore either)
I had 9k gems so rolled a few and some new heroes
Heroes having free skills is new to me too, has lvl 8 deflect or free lvl 5 revit is sweet

-Kandy Kane
-Harpy queen
-Dread drake
-Phantom king
-Valentina
-Trixie treat
-Warlock
-Aries
-Beast Tamer
-Skull knight

Edit:
picked up 2 more heroes, any use?
-Santa boom
-Pixie

1. I know aries is a front line man for many things, I think team dungeon and team hbm, arena etc but what other heroes do I focus on and which ones do I not focus on?
2. Dread drake states he has lvl 5 revit, but his talent also rolled 5/5 Revit. I can dump the talent correct?
3. Any other tips lemme know!

Signature
Posted on 2/28/17 10:55:34 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

1) All the heroes you posted have a place in this game except for Candy Kane.  She's pretty awful.  Other than her, I'd level all of them.  Priority to Dread Drake, Skull Knight, Aries, and Valentina.

2) You can dump the 5/5 revite on DD.  It does nothing.

3) Join a guild capable of doing Guild War and Fortress Feud.  Fame generation is important, and being in a guild is the best way to get Fame.

Signature
iOS - DarkKnights
Posted on 3/1/17 7:58:29 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Focus on ur dd sk and val. They are very good heroes as val can clear aries silence and sk can be a great tank and deal dmg and dd is the same thing. Focus on dungeons! U want to beat them as fast as possible since h can sweep which lets u gain a lot of shards and exp which will help u out. Like hanyabull said candy kane is useless except if u got a 5 revit for her but even then not many use her. Keep active in all gw events since they give great rewards.

Signature
Posted on 3/2/17 7:03:32 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

What is your current might? There is a few guilds recruiting including mine which is where i think you would benefit the most.
Being in a guild that knows what theyre doing is the best way to advance in this game. A lot of people like to keep talent/crest combos secret and dont share too much detail on the forums.
Have a look into it but to answer the original question
Skull Knight, Dread Drake, Ghoulem, Aries and Grimfiend are the most sought after heroes and you have a few of them so i would start there

Signature
https://www.youtube.com/user/PixelsYoda
LINE: iYoDa2.0
Posted on 3/2/17 4:51:21 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Skull Knight, Dread Drake, Aries, Val are your best heroes. keep working on Druid until you get Ghoul. Also, don't ignore PK, Trixie and Warlock completely since they have their uses. If you have a 5 revite to place, put it on Aries. 

Signature
f2p and flying!
Join Mutilator!!!
Posted on 3/2/17 9:24:32 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thanks a ton guys.

Just rolled Santa Boom, where does he fall on the list? I see him often seems good?
Just rolled Pixie as well, any use?

45K might btw

Signature
Posted on 3/6/17 11:47:00 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Bump!

Signature