Castle Clash - iOS Today: 0    Total Posts: 110119

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Discussion] Who doesnt use PD anymore?

[Copy link] 5/357

Posted on 3/2/17 6:59:40 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I dont mean completely not use Pumpkin Duke but I mean like in Raids, Guild Wars etc.
The only modes I use mine now is Lava, Castle Crisis/Archdemon and sometimes in Lost Realm.

I find the brute force alone of other heroes like Grimfiend, Skull Knight, Lil Nick, Dread Drake etc far outweigh the "need for speed" so to speak anymore.
Raids are over just as quick, Fortress Feud hes a wasted spot, Wretched gorge (solo WG3) hes not a necessity nor even in HBM and Guild Wars is a strategy mode more rhan a speed mode.
Does anyone else keep PD basically on the bench now?

Signature
https://www.youtube.com/user/PixelsYoda
LINE: iYoDa2.0
Posted on 3/2/17 8:32:45 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Nope.  I use him all the time.  I don't always use him on GW raids, but he stacks on Michael nicely.  And there's now some significant advantages to having an 8/8 LD PD for GW raids.

I use him to take back my altars in LR, too.  Thank goodness I'm no longer forced to use DD.  That adds some flexibility to the mode.  I still feel like I can't do it without SK, Aries, Val, and Grim, though.

Signature
Visualize Whirled Peas
Posted on 3/2/17 10:48:49 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I use mine for the damage buff more than the speed up (now that I have completed ID 6-10).  Using Mino, Cupid, and PD, there aren't many buildings that can withstand that damage.  However, when going h2h, I don't use PD much.

Signature
Posted on 3/2/17 9:07:40 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I still use mine daily for most modes.

Signature
Posted on 3/3/17 2:00:19 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

PD certainly isn't as shiny as he used to be but he still quite an effective weapon to have.  Here are the game modes I use(ed) him in.

Dungeons: (was needed to clear ID6)
HBM: (was needed to clear AA-AF)
HBD
Arch Demon
HE not must have but handy to take out bases with a lot of troops fast.
IS
WG4 solo or groups
WG3 solo
Lava in some set ups

Modes I don't use him in:
LB
Raiding 
Arena
HT
LR alters
FF
GW

Signature
Posted on 3/3/17 6:48:10 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I use PD for nearly every GW attempt I make, and this is against just about the strongest players in the game.  He also still continues to hold a spot on my LBF teams.

The only heroes I use more than PD overall is probably Ghoulem and DD.

Signature
iOS - DarkKnights