Castle Clash - iOS Today: 1    Total Posts: 110120

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Discussion] Who devo next: Artica, Lil Nick, or Revenant.

[Copy link] 5/328

Posted on 3/4/17 8:39:15 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hey guys who should I devo next of these three
Artica, Lil Nick, or Revenant?
They're all sitting evo'd 200, 9/10.

I have all other top heroes d'evod except I don't have Demo, Heartbreaker, or Michael.

Appreciate the input.

Signature
Posted on 3/5/17 1:58:07 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

devol lil nick you will use him more arctica is fine at sevol.

Signature
all life is precious, play nice, be nice and always smile!
Posted on 3/5/17 2:32:08 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Arctica for sure

Signature
He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man
Posted on 3/5/17 7:47:38 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Nick, no brainer. Agree with armymom sevo artica probably sufficient

Signature
Posted on 3/6/17 3:02:32 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'd go with Arctica.

1) Unless you are constantly spending money, chances are good that you are not going to see any Arctica dupes anytime soon.  Or ever.  That said, dropping the shards to devo Arctica isn't a waste in that sense, as Nick/Rev dupes might be just around the corner.  If dupes are not a factor in this question, proceed to #2.

2) I've personally use/used Arctica to clear high end content.  Arctica is a great hero for a lot of game modes, and an absolute critical one for Lava.  Giving yourself the option to be the "Arctica team" in Lava 3 is really nice.

My Nick is sitting at 200e, and I am not really planning to raise him unless I can pull a WG.  He's a fun hero, but he's not really necessary for anything (at least not to me).  Arctica at the least has a guaranteed niche.

Signature
iOS - DarkKnights
Posted on 3/6/17 11:30:48 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I did just roll a Lil Nick card so that is tempting to do next since it's only 40,000 shades.  However if I saved the 60,000 shards and d'evod Artica, I may roll another Nick while saving back up.  

I am not buying anymore gems.  I've been ftp since about 6 months ago.  I've put so much money into this game I could have bought an nice car with the money.

Signature