Castle Clash - iOS Today: 0    Total Posts: 111082

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Discussion] What is new game mode "Fountain Fortuna"?

[Copy link] 4/546

Posted on 3/14/17 1:09:46 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Saw that android got update last night and there is this new game mode.  But I couldnt find any info on it.  Does anyone have info?  Provide a link?   

Also, other than these forums, where can I find info on new game updates?

Signature
Posted on 3/14/17 3:57:40 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Why post in guild section?

Afaik there are 3 random rewards like talent refresh, books, shards, hb, dungeon cards, hbm cards or HT cards (maybe more, dunno yet) and you can toss it into the fountain. After a certain amount of time (24hrs I believe) you'll get like double or triple the ressource.

Signature
currently N/A
Posted on 3/15/17 10:09:54 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

From what I have seen the "wishes" are RNG (Random Number Generated -- basically random) and they range from HB to Talent Refresh Cards.
There are people on Android compiling lists from using smurf accounts.
It also seems that its only agailable when Castle Crisis is on.

LeonGRAY (Forum Admin) has posted a small description found at this link
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=270006

There was a bit of hype but so far a lot of disappointment.

Signature
https://www.youtube.com/user/PixelsYoda
LINE: iYoDa2.0
Posted on 3/15/17 12:55:02 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Looks like crap to me from this so called "wishing well". No different than those Guild chests we've been getting. So IGG pretty much ignored thousands of request for soulstones and that was to be expected. After all they are here to profit as long as there are those who are willing to spend.

Signature
Posted on 3/20/17 12:10:24 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I understand that iYoDa2point0. All I am saying is they could've listened to thousands of Facebook page replies requesting soulstones to be not limited to gem purchase / spend only. Even one or two soulstones each time with a reasonable odds would not make them look likely they completely ignored everyone. I really don't believe a small amount of soulstones would put a dent on their profitability, but would improve their corporate image 10 folds. If someone who won't spend thousands for a character, he/she just won't. However, by slightly lowering the price, they could capture more potential buyers and maybe some positive referrals too.

I mean, look at all those negative sentiments on FB; why ask if they won't listen? If they know what the players gonna say -- soulstones, but they won't give it, then, why ask at all? Just do what maximize profits and call it a day....

Signature