Castle Clash - iOS Today: 0    Total Posts: 110314

Total:#12

Create Thread

[Discussion] Help for an oldie...

[Copy link] 11/575

Posted on 3/17/17 7:49:44 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

So I've been gone for more than a year, maybe 2. Back in my day, the big thing was guilds, HBM, and team dungeons. You were top dog if you had a spirit mage, Cupid, and a PD. I started playing again about a week ago.  I went from 12 to 24 legendary I realized I have no clue who they are or what they do. I tried upgrading them all, but quickly ran out of resources. I need advice on who to upgrade because of resource limitations. I'm currently at 28k might, which I know is extremely low. Any assistance would be appreciated!

Signature
Posted on 3/17/17 8:00:54 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

What heroes do you have?

Lots of heroes have different uses now.

Ghoulem dread drake pd skull knight are a good start.

Signature
Posted on 3/17/17 8:07:08 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

My heros are PD, Druid, TG, Cupid, Griz R, Ninja, Succ, Pal, Champ, Atlantic, Snow, Immort, Ghoulem, Siren, HQ, PK, Warlock, Michael, Medusa, Pixie, Lil Nick, Beast Tamer, Dread Drake.  So many heroes, I'm not sure what to do or who to focus on.

Signature
Posted on 3/17/17 8:18:48 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I would say in this order, pd, ghoul, lil nick, mike, dd, cupid...then if u get an skull knight work on him...
My heros are PD, Druid, TG, Cupid, Griz R, Ninja, Succ, Pal, Champ, Atlantic, Snow, Immort, Ghoulem, Siren, HQ, PK, Warlock, Michael, Medusa, Pixie, Lil Nick, Beast Tamer, Dread Drake.  So many heroes, I'm not sure what to do or who to focus on.

Signature
Posted on 3/18/17 12:04:42 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I just got Santa Boom and Revenant in case that makes a difference.

Signature
Posted on 3/18/17 5:12:15 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

nick is a beast in dungeons so if u want progress in dungeons pd,nick cupid,sb

Signature
Posted on 3/18/17 11:20:26 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Pretty much what was said above,
Ghoulem - every where
Michael, dd - pvp
Lil nick - raids/dungeons

Signature
https://www.youtube.com/user/PixelsYoda
LINE: iYoDa2.0
Posted on 3/18/17 8:56:24 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Also, you want to get your might up as fast as possible. The best way to do that is to fill your hero slots and use inscription. It mostly takes Mana with not that much blue crystal (LB) until you get past inscription 80.  To get the HB to promote your heroes make sure to do Heroes Expedition every day (and participate in boss 3 with your guild). Good luck!:)

Signature
My four CC accounts on iOS are danHeis, LkngFrTrbl, Duffyz, and NookAuthor.
Posted on 3/20/17 3:26:13 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Wow you got some great heroes since you came back.   I would love to have a Michael.  I have all heroes except demogorgon, and the newest ones, Michael, heartbreaker and obviously the new one with today's update.

I'm curious, did you spend a bunch of money, or did you have a bunch of free gems from all the updates.  I imagine you probably had about 6000 gems or so from all the updates, maybe more??  That would be some sick rolling.

Signature
Posted on 3/20/17 3:47:12 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm an oldie with 100k might, and would recommend you make sure you do your tasks, the thing up top right corner, and the daily at three o'clock.

Signature