Castle Clash - iOS Today: 11    Total Posts: 111093

Total:#13

Create Thread

[Discussion] 300K+ Gems without a sign of Anubis

Close [Copy link] 12/1133

Posted on 3/25/17 1:39:07 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I hate to speculate on other players, but jtisallbusiness was the top player (or at least the top 10) for years.   I don't know him, but I am "friends" with him on the game (as far as helping with fighting demons).   I havent noticed his might go up from around 250k for quite some time.  While he was usually in the top 5 (usually #1 for the most part).   I know hes spent THOUSANDS on the game, and Im guessing he hasnt put any money into the game in a while.  

I totally agree with his moratorium on spending.   I personally have spent enough to get all the top freebies (3 destroyers, all the bonus runes, etc.    I see. I point in dropping a ton of money anymore on this game.   And to read stories you guys post that you bought 300k gems (I guess that's about $1500 bucks), and still didnt get the new hero, it definitely convinces me to not spend a dime more.   

I'm sorry, but if you spend a large amount of money, you should be guaranteed the new hero.  I think IGagbwould probably make more money, and if not, but more importantly, they will keep their customers happy.  For that guy that dropped $1500 and didnt get one, I would hope he doesnt ever spend another dime on this game.  The big spenders need to teach IGG that they need to take better care of their top spenders.   There are probably 50-100 players (maybe more) that have dropped $10,000 on this game, maybe more.

Signature
Posted on 3/28/17 2:50:53 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I got Anubis for relative cheap. Just under 50k gems rolled.  Had a guildmate get him under 10k rolled.  Its still fairly random but seems harder to get overall.

Signature
Posted on 3/28/17 12:10:36 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

No one in my guild has rolled him yet.  We have rolled almost 1 Million gems collectively.  Unreal.  I've rolled 50K of my own.  Odds are about 1/3 of that of SK or Aries, which are already lower than other legends.

Signature