Castle Clash - iOS Today: 11    Total Posts: 109401

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Discussion] Scatter 5/8 worth replacing LD 7/8 on PK?

[Copy link] 4/151

Posted on 3/30/17 2:08:53 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I know LD had becoming a not so useful talent.  I had LD on my phantom king a long time ago, and unfortunately wasted a lot of fame bumping it to 7/8.   I just rolled a scatter 5/8 and am considering changing it.   I already have scatter on SK, molt, griz reaper, and candy kane.  

I also need to replace enlighten and other crap talents on death knight, lil nick (flame guard 5), dracax (tenacity 5), revanant (LD 5), pixie (blade shell 5), snowzill (blade shell 5), siren (enlighten 3).
I also have revitalize 5 on my artica, so maybe that is an option??

I'm leaning toward putting on PK and just eating the fame I used to take to 7/8.   Or maybe revenant?   

Thoughts??

Signature
Posted on 3/30/17 6:27:57 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

if it was me i would either do pk or siren but that is just me.... cant go wrong on a pk tho....

Signature
all life is precious, play nice, be nice and always smile!
Posted on 3/30/17 7:45:45 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I would replace it on pk.  Eating the fame cost does suck, but I think PK is the best with scatter.  I use my pk quite a bit: LBF, FF, LB (demons), Lava, WG, HBM3.  He has 7/8 scatter and has helped me win a lot more than I probably should have because of the scatter.  Once in a while, I use him to take back an alter also.  It is nice to see him make a revite aries useless on his first hit.

I don't know where you use the other heros, but PK to me is the best option.

Signature
Posted on 3/30/17 7:46:45 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

In my opinion scatter makes PK a whole lot more useful, I really enjoy mine.
Unless you are a dedicated arena player then its his best talent.

Signature
Posted on 3/30/17 7:47:33 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

My PK's have dropped out of my LBF teams and I've even replaced my primary PK's with dupe Revive/Slow Down PK's specifically created for Lava 3.

So why put Scatter on a hero that is becoming marginalized?  I vote Druid.  Druid has withstood the test of time.  I used a 7/8 Scatter Druid to beat AA-AE.

Signature
Visualize Whirled Peas