Castle Clash - iOS Today: 1    Total Posts: 111076

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Discussion] Maybe a better Question relat d to a 5 SS on Anubis is

[Copy link] 3/222

Posted on 4/4/17 3:15:33 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I need to put a 5 StoneSkin on a hero.  Grim already has it    Anubis has enligh and is maxed at dbl evo 200. From what everyone has written it seems as if WG or BW are 2 better talents for him.  I can put the talent on a backup DD (main has BW)  I can put it on a main Goul which currently has Revive waiting for BW (seems like a waste since I plan on replacing it)  I have a backup Goul. Or some other hero I didnt mention.  I dont have Demo, Mike or Artica

Signature
Posted on 4/4/17 11:29:02 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Personally I'd put it on main ghoulem. Many think ss ghoulem better than bulwark ghoulem (but debatable). Revenant is also a decent choice.

Signature
Posted on 4/5/17 2:13:03 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

SS is one of those talents that are real hit or miss with people.

Here's the deal:  The main reason SS started picking up as of late, is because of it's effectiveness as a GW defense talent.  Still is too... but not always.

1) SS heroes can't stop the Mino bomb strat, which is pretty damn effective.

2) GW defense heroes are pointless, if you account doesn't get hit in GW.

3) SS as a talent doesn't help you win battles where timing out causes you to lose.

So yeah... hit or miss. 

That all said, I'd probably put it on your Anubis.  SS is better than enlighten.  I don't recommend backup heroes.  I've been playing this game for 3 years, spent more than I'd like, and I've never realistically been in a position to commit full resources to two of the same hero.  One always gets more than the other.

If you are in a position to commit to a backup, can't go wrong there.  I've seen altars with BW and SS versions of multiple heroes.

Signature
Posted on 4/7/17 7:10:34 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

To be honest i dont know why players who are able to devo 200 a hero almost instantaneously need to ask what talent to put on the hero.
View YouTube, Stonskin for defence or Wargod for attack

Was in no way intended to sound as bad/rude as it reads :)

Signature
https://www.youtube.com/user/PixelsYoda
LINE: iYoDa2.0