Castle Clash - iOS Today: 0    Total Posts: 110301

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Discussion] What is a blacklist and we're can I find it?

[Copy link] 3/275

Posted on 4/5/17 12:03:56 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hey I'm just wondering what a black list is? My friend told me he got out in it and quite cc and I'm. Very sad he left..... Also could someone please tell me how I can check if someone's on a blacklist? Like any info at all can help he said it was a line group top 500 guild joined and see who is on black list or not could someone tell me how?.?

Signature
Posted on 4/5/17 7:48:50 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thursday Nights on NBC.  Good series, but I haven't seen you on it.  Enjoy!

Signature
Visualize Whirled Peas
Posted on 4/5/17 2:19:02 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I wouldn't worry too much about this.

If a blacklist exists, you can be damn sure I'm on it, and I've not had any problems yet.

Signature
iOS - DarkKnights
Posted on 4/7/17 7:07:40 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

The blacklist is a list of players who have trolled guilds, various reasons gets you on there.
I was there at one stage simply because i left a guild and 10 people left with me.

The list itself is of players who have and not limited to: deleted everyone from a guilds line chat, made vice leader and kicked everyone from the guild, begged for giftcards/gems, consumed peoples accounts, constantly jumped from guild to guild etc.
They are people you dont want in your guild.

To view the list you need to know the top guilds leaders and be a leader of a top guild as only they are invited. I dont know much else about that side of it.

Signature
https://www.youtube.com/user/PixelsYoda
LINE: iYoDa2.0