Castle Clash - iOS Today: 0    Total Posts: 109969

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Discussion] Dread Drake FINALLY

[Copy link] 5/324

Posted on 4/15/17 5:07:45 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I just got DD from the Quest - Hire heroes once with gems!!
So now I'm on to level him and equip him.
What are your recommended talent, crest, artifact and pet?
Thanks in advance!

Signature
Posted on 4/15/17 7:16:59 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I currently have a 5/8 stoneskin on mine with lifedrain crests + victors emblem artifact. He is only single evo as I've ever only rolled one of him, but he is so hard to kill with that combo. Its scary thinking about him at devo 8/8 stoneskin, ld crest + victors.
Other good talents are bulwark or corrode, anything that really exaggerates how much of a tank he is will make him a beast.

Signature
Posted on 4/15/17 1:32:23 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Talent wise - You want wargod or bulwark on dd. I'd personally suggest bulwark talent and wargod crests

Signature
Posted on 4/17/17 4:52:07 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Congratz!! Definately a game changing hero.

I have Wargod 7 on mine and love it, him and Lil Nick solo any HBM design base with ease. He will be going to Wargod 8 when i have the fame available

Signature
https://www.youtube.com/user/PixelsYoda
LINE: iYoDa2.0
Posted on 4/17/17 12:30:57 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

My DD is Devo with 6/8 Tenacity and WG crest. He's ok, but I'll definitely scrap the Tenacity for WG or BW.

Pet: Doom Balloon. Any HBM Base is toast with this combo (he has Goblet of Life so even when getting hit by autoproc Heros, he won't die.) TBH I prefer when he goes against bases with Lil Nick and another DD, because that slows him down, giving Doom Balloon its chance to shred the opposing base. 

Recap: Devo, 6/8Tenacity, 5 WG crest set, 9/10 Skill, 100 Inscribe, Lvl 5 Goblet of Life, and Doom Ballon (lvl17 w lvl6 Skill)

Signature
Posted on 4/17/17 12:50:25 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Talent: WG, BW, Corrode, Revive (yes, Revive.  Just don't ever level it)

Crest: WG, BW, Revive (yes, Revive.  3/5 is good enough)

Artifact: Axe or Goblet

Pet: I like the Moth Pet on him.

Signature
iOS - DarkKnights