Castle Clash - iOS Today: 8    Total Posts: 109993

Total:#21

Create Thread

[Discussion] Remove new mode

[Copy link] 20/802

Posted on 4/27/17 4:58:04 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm not complaining for pleasure only

More than 5 years I m playing at this game... was a so great game at start, I play during about 5 years as f2p, bought 300k gems... to get what, about nothing, apparently some account don't have luck at all ... so I stop buy for it ....(only 1 bw 5/8, 1 berserk 5/8, and 4 wargod for more than 5 years and 100k gems roll only in it omfg

After they add so cheat hero comparing with other ..., so useless old heros about....

Now all my team sucks about because they add just few heros completly too strong and cheat ...

We have already torsh battle was à event completly unfair for a lot player and some guild .... can't never make it because bad time and/or bad rules event.
And to be more fair they add a new mode unfair because time yet ....

They are completly st...id or they don't want understood the words UNFAIR....

Now this game become more as a pay to play, than a pay to win.

Before they add so cheat hero, game was fair, because you have some good heros (better than other) but only as event heros, so only for p2p player. Now you can see Anubis and mich everywhere for more strong, because they are in strong guild or purshase a lot ..,(so stupid to help igg only for one heros ...)....

And all game lose is fun ...

Since few times I think it .... and more the time pass, and more worst that become...

so if a lot player like his mode, ok why not, but at least do it fairly, no time to fight ...or is useless and remove it...
Have choice.

Be FAIR or don't do, not too much hard to understand it, I think ....

Signature
More funny together