Castle Clash - iOS Today: 1    Total Posts: 109050

Total:#21

Create Thread

[Discussion] Remove new mode

[Copy link] 20/729

Posted on 4/21/17 6:14:56 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Please remove this new mode squad showdown, that is really bad one..., completely useless ... and a total waste of time .,,

Signature
More funny together
Posted on 4/21/17 6:23:11 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Why in the world would they remove it? If you don't like it, don't play it. Simple solution there for you.

Signature
Posted on 4/21/17 7:46:41 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I don't make it anymore already
But it's a bad mode, completely unfair because time. Reward sucks, completly waste of time to do it, mode bug as no have draw only failed... And is only to show us the strength of new hero .... and i hate to have need to play with heros are not mine ....

Signature
More funny together
Posted on 4/21/17 8:29:33 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Just dont play it then, how hard is that? Smh kids

Signature
P2p all the way.
Posted on 4/21/17 10:58:52 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I agree that rewards are not that great, but I find it most annoying that we have certain time range to enter. Why can't we enter any time during the day?

Signature
Posted on 4/21/17 12:44:40 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I do think the game modes sucks, but not for the same reasons.

However, good or bad, it literally takes 2 minutes to do.  I don't really see how it's a waste of time.

Signature
Posted on 4/21/17 11:18:58 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Why need make it in real time?? What is the goal or the benefit of it??
No one for me.
Arena work correctly without time, so why put one here. Is not fair for all player around world.
Same for torsh battle... completely sucks for European guild or player, reallly nice igg, so fair .... as usual.

Signature
More funny together
Posted on 4/21/17 11:44:04 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

What this the benefit on gameplay for this instance, no one, just add a new kind of arena.
Show good things to enrage more player, who can't got it ... or never got it because no luck with their account ....
Or is just to try to get more money.... as usual, only way of money, no for gameplay, more fun ....
So I don't understand the goal of this instance.
Just try to prove they work on game, but we know is not really true anyway. We see it with this 5 last years.... what they add except heros, nothing except ff (not really a good event, no fun too, only the more strong will be block all other or about..,  except for reward, and you can see it, because not a lot guild make it, usual we have 1 or sometimes 2 ennemy active ... same for torsh, a lot guild not make it too. Where is the goal to make instance only for a few player???
Yes they add lava, and infernal gorge, insane dungeon .... omg .... why only do a game for some strong player and all other will just follow vidéo because too hard and annoying to try and lose for nothing ...

All added thing is about and always to get more money. I m agree, all work need get money, but try to fix old instance 1st and not always add new one ....

Same for heros, adapted your old heros instead add new one, the last updated was made about 2 or 3 years? Not remember precisely.
Same for new heros, why add so cheat heros (comparing with other). That's killing gameplay. Ok add this kind of heros as event heros, i m agree with it, but not as gem roll. Demogorgan are really strong but he never disturb me ... Now you have player with, and other .... and we know we will probably never got it (I m back as f2p since few time, because completely not agree with political choice for game). And for me it's about a trap for player to catch more easy their money.
Before you know what you need paid to get demogorgan for eg., but for Anubis, you don't know, maybe 10k, maybe 300k .... or more.

And why make an instance with heros we don't have, completely useless.

Signature
More funny together
Posted on 4/22/17 12:45:31 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I don't see any bad for getting free fames ?

Signature
Guild : SavageBunnies
Posted on 4/23/17 6:39:15 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I won't turn down free Fames. Why remove it?

Signature
• iOS Ver. (Latest)
• iPhone and iPad
• CC Ver. (Latest)
• Guild: ShadeStalkers