Castle Clash - iOS Today: 0    Total Posts: 110119

Total:#10

Create Thread

[Discussion] Note about circulating petition.

Close [Copy link] 9/454

Posted on 4/21/17 6:21:08 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

What is the hell,   People are free to spoke if all everywhere....

Your post are completely unfair, and show how you are bad with our political and rules about Game ..., think in your bad thing, before complaibed freedom of everyone...

Really bad message ....

Completely disgusting to see it from you ....

Idk what petition are you speaking .... but it's a hard fail for me to see this message, shame on you.

Signature
More funny together
Posted on 4/21/17 7:47:08 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Bump

Signature
More funny together
Posted on 4/21/17 8:30:38 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Good luck getting banned :P

Signature
P2p all the way.
Posted on 4/21/17 11:33:29 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

No offence, but I'm not even sure what this is supposed to mean?
"think in your bad thing" ? huh?

"and show how you are bad with our political and rules about Game" <--my favorite part!
...becasue I am often accused of being bad with our political and rules as well. :)

Cheers!

Signature
Posted on 4/21/17 12:39:20 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

People aren't really allowed to speak freely anywhere.  At least not in America, the land of the free! 

Go into your nearest Police Department, and start cussing out all the cops.  That won't go very well for you.

There isn't anything wrong with the petition, and boycotts have happened in the past, but using IGG's official forums as the vessel of distribution, is just a bad idea.

There are plenty of other ways to distribute.  Reddit for example.  Line chat.  Youtube.  Just not an actual IGG platform lol.

Signature
iOS - DarkKnights
Posted on 4/21/17 11:34:43 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Never heard of the 11th commandment?  "Thou shalt not use the P word on IGG property" or "Banned on the Run" will be the tune running threw your head as they drop kick you to Bannistan..

Signature
rescyou.deviantart.com
Posted on 4/22/17 4:40:45 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hehe lol, nice one

Signature
More funny together
Posted on 4/23/17 6:25:46 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Petitions and Boycotts?

Why not just write a letter direct to IGG?

Make it formal and not let your rage do the talking.

The amount of money you have spent, is nothing by getting a lawyer's signature to stamp your letter(s).

How serious are you, taking this further?

A lot of you, have probably started looking back at the past spendings and now realising about the so called system.

Signature
• iOS Ver. (Latest)
• iPhone and iPad
• CC Ver. (Latest)
• Guild: ShadeStalkers
Posted on 4/23/17 1:34:00 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

While y'all taking a stand to this principle, other players have almost maxed their Samurai Jack

Signature
• iOS Ver. (Latest)
• iPhone and iPad
• CC Ver. (Latest)
• Guild: ShadeStalkers
Posted on 4/25/17 6:21:39 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Firstly this petition has nothing to do with freedom of speech, freedom of speech is saying you will not be spending.
This petition is calling and telling other people not to spend their money, that is dictating.

Secondly take the time to read the Forum Rules which have been stated LONG before this petition EVER arose.

Thirdly this is IGGs Forum, they rent the server that hosts them and as such are allowed to enforce any rule they see fit on their privately owned Forum.
As Moderators we are expected to uphold the rules set by IGG so do not blame us for doing our job.

As i understand it, talking about the petition is fine, hell i agree with half of whats in it, but linking, forcing people to follow it, asking people to contact via pm about it or plastering it anywhere on the forum is prohibited.
/closed - answered/responded

Signature
https://www.youtube.com/user/PixelsYoda
LINE: iYoDa2.0