Castle Clash - iOS Today: 8    Total Posts: 109993

Total:#14

Create Thread

[Discussion] Since our mods don't think we rate this info....

Close [Copy link] 13/643

Posted on 4/26/17 8:58:56 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

From the android forums...

2. I can’t get the heroes that I want! What’s wrong with the hiring percentages?

Recently, some players claimed they are able to hack the hero hiring system. This is untrue, as is another rumor that involves Gem hacking. Please be wary of fake Castle Clash Facebook pages that offer to sell heroes or teach how to hack Gems. Do not believe these scammers! We also ask that Clashers not spread such false information.

Some players also claim to know the probability of hiring each hero. We have clarified that these claims are also false. We wish to give fair warning that we may pursue legal action against those who persist in spreading false information that can harm the reputation of our games and company.

The probability of hiring the hero you want depends entirely on luck! Be assured that it's definitely possible to get the hero you want with a single 150-Gem roll.  

There are other ways to get a hero, if you aren't feeling lucky. Take part in official events, or buy Packs that give heroes, such as the Accumulation Bonanza and the Limited Time offers. Some events give you a chance to win heroes AND other prizes (for example, Spend Gems and Win, Uncover the Treasures, etc.). We wish Clashers the best of luck in getting their desired hero!

Signature
Posted on 4/26/17 8:59:35 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Also,  if you are thinking of suing then the info must be causing you pain..

Signature
Posted on 4/26/17 9:22:03 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

"Be assured that it's definitely possible to get the hero you want with a single 150-Gem roll. "

I want a Demogorgon

Signature
Posted on 5/1/17 11:14:18 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Why don't you make a feature of the hero wish list, ie, one single hero "you'd really like to have" and it "adjusts the odds" in its favor.

The problem is every new hero that comes out decreases the actual chances to get it.  

When there's 10 legendary heroes, its a 1/10 chance to get a legendary you want... 
When there's 30 legendary heroes, its a 1/30 chance to get a legendary you want...
and so forth.

As a P2P since 2015, I've stopped buying gems now because each new hero that comes out is more and more difficult to get.

Signature
Might: 168k  Guild: STORM
Best hero: Golem Evo2 192
Most liked heroes: PD,Santa Boom,Gholem,
Most hated heroes: Skull Knight (boo!) but I just gem rolled him... LOL
Posted on 5/1/17 12:07:04 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Nothing wrong with hiring heroes. Each new hero added will make it harder to get every hero. Odds will always get lower. Igg is a business not a charity

Signature
Posted on 5/2/17 10:45:05 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

What do you mean "since our dont think we rate this info"?
That was posted by Admin and was a response to the "petition" that was floating around.
I didnt feel the need to post it here because everyone here is polite and behaved on the ios forums.
Android was a shambles last week.

Signature
https://www.youtube.com/user/PixelsYoda
LINE: iYoDa2.0
Posted on 5/2/17 2:19:59 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm not justifying how IGG's rolling odds works nor it's fairness, but players all over the world seems to be forgetting since day one, they agreed to thenm agreements or TOS.

Signature
• iOS Ver. (Latest)
• iPhone and iPad
• CC Ver. (Latest)
• Guild: ShadeStalkers
Posted on 5/5/17 10:45:46 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

What statement are you claiming is wrong Sledgey?
Do you have evidence to support your claim?
And i mean actual evidence, not the "i spent xxx and didnt get xxx hero so you cant get it on a 150 gem roll" or the old "we compiled data from or personal gem rolls"

So what are you claiming is false? And what evidence do you have?
If you have no evidence this thread will be closed.

Signature
https://www.youtube.com/user/PixelsYoda
LINE: iYoDa2.0
Posted on 5/5/17 11:55:13 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Funk:

>When there's 10 legendary heroes, its a 1/10 chance to get a legendary you want... 
When there's 30 legendary heroes, its a 1/30 chance to get a legendary you want...
and so forth.

You are assuming a uniform distribution (equal odds) of getting each hero, which I strongly suspect is not so. 

Even so, your point is well taken and I have been saying this for the past couple years (I have been playing for over 3). If the odds of getting a legendary hero is not changed and there are more and more heroes, the chances of getting any single one you want or need becomes much less. So unless the game does something about this, they are building a form of psychological barrier against their players wanting to buy gems. Of course, they do not wish this, so they need to do something about it sooner or sooner...

Signature
My four CC accounts on iOS are danHeis, LkngFrTrbl, Duffyz, and NookAuthor.
Posted on 5/5/17 5:59:53 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

http://en.casclash.com/get-heroes/

Plus you can never roll a demogorgon....igg admin said you can roll any hero,you want....that is wrong...

Signature