Castle Clash - iOS Today: 4    Total Posts: 108997

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Discussion] IGG tells the truth!

[Copy link] 4/262

Posted on 4/29/17 6:57:38 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

IGG made on a claim on rolling heroes that its all about luck and you can get the hero you wanted with 150 gems, they were right! I never thought you can get the hero you wanted with just 150 gems. I never bought gems today but decided to test my luck. Then i was lucky enough to get grimfiend! The hero i wanted because he proved useful. Don't blame IGG or say this game isn't fair when you don't get the hero you want! Your luck is probably bad but yea the rewards in gamemodes could receive improvements like arena and other modes

Signature
P2p all the way.
Posted on 4/29/17 7:49:15 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

lol...congrats on the roll.

enjoy it.

Signature
Posted on 4/30/17 10:29:47 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

The problem with this game is not about how hard to roll a hero. Main problem is that new heroes coming too fast, and always more powerful than old ones, so that if you can't get the latest heroes you can't even defeat lower might players who got newer heroes, and many players can't get enough resources to level up all their heroes before they become obsolete.

For example, you rolled a grimfiend now, he is not very old yet, and still has some value in the game. You decided to spend a lot of resources on him, but then the next day, you got lucky and roll a ronin, you would regret about all the resources spent on gf before. And when you just save enough resources for ronin, a even more powerful hero is released. 

The real issue is that heroes are becoming obsolete too fast, that many player can't catch up. In this way, it is really hard to enjoy the game.

Signature
Posted on 4/30/17 11:38:52 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Can't roll a demo, molt, sm...what if you want those?

Signature
Posted on 4/30/17 4:53:13 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

My point was that the author (an igg admin) didnt mean what they wrote.  They didn't exclude any heroes in the statement..  they said you can get any hero you want by rolling....either the author of the statement doesn't actually play the game or they do not have a good grasp of the English language...my guess is both statements are true...

Signature