Castle Clash - iOS Today: 1    Total Posts: 109603

Total:#9

Create Thread

[Discussion] Castle Crisis Archdemon, several days passed, very little progress

[Copy link] 8/516

Posted on 5/1/17 11:08:20 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

My best damage on him is 10m range.  So I'm pretty much a non-factor here.

I'm noticing that its taking a very long time to put him away... high damage players don't seem to be playing anymore?   Rashash player is currently top... is he not playing anymore since he's got a 1,854,621,818 damage already and sitting in top place?  

Just wondering

Signature
Might: 168k  Guild: STORM
Best hero: Golem Evo2 192
Most liked heroes: PD,Santa Boom,Gholem,
Most hated heroes: Skull Knight (boo!) but I just gem rolled him... LOL
Posted on 5/1/17 12:08:11 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

If I didn't have to switch crests, artifacts, and pets every time I did this, I would probably use all my tries.  I'm sitting on 200m+ after 4 tries (did 2 before server reset and 2 after).  I can probably increase my score some (with some luck) but am not sufficiently motivated.

Signature
Posted on 5/1/17 12:23:00 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

You spend several minutes getting your team together, then PD dies twice in the first minute.  It's very disheartening and does not make you want to try again tomorrow.  I do, but only because I want to move on.

Signature
Visualize Whirled Peas
Posted on 5/1/17 12:29:15 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I noticed this problem too, this demon will stay up for very, very long :(

Signature
Posted on 5/2/17 8:21:52 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I spoke to IGG about this. Why make something this hard that 99.999% of the players can only do very little damage. It's rather counter-intuitive and makes people want to give up and quit all together -- not a profitable idea on IGG's part.

Signature
Posted on 5/3/17 2:07:04 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

My suggestion is to set a date to shut down the Castle Crisis Archdemon (for example, 7 days) no matter how much progress all players have made.

=============================

just figure out that such rule has already been set,  but ... 30 days seem too long ...

Signature
Posted on 5/3/17 4:31:41 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

The easiest solution is to balance the total HP of the Archdemons accordingly, the current one should be lowered.
The slowdown one should be raised so that everyone at least gets 2 days of taking a crack at it.
On android they take a whole lot longer to unlock the archdemon, the donation even takes a good few days to complete for example. The demon gets killed quicker though even when it is the one we have now.

Signature
Posted on 5/18/17 2:36:42 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I think they increase the amount of hp for arch demon. This arch would've survived for one day in the old system

Signature
Posted on 5/19/17 7:38:53 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

this demon is brutally difficult.  ive tried multiple setups with increasing amounts of annoyance.  at least i'll have the next month to get it figured out.

Signature