Castle Clash - iOS Today: 0    Total Posts: 110301

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Discussion] Getting back into game?

[Copy link] 6/215

Posted on 5/10/17 7:22:30 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Getting back into the game after about two years put a little money in and rolled a bunch of heroes with the Mother's Day special. When I quit the game vlad was the newest character. Just wondering on the new heroes who I should focus on and who my team primarily should be for right now to get started. Any suggestions would be great

Signature
Posted on 5/10/17 7:49:22 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

So many thinks to take in to consideration:-)
For dungeons:
PD, Cupid, Spirit mage, Grim
For boss: PD, Cupid, HB, medusa, Siren, heartbreaker
For GW: SK, Aries, Grim, Michael, cupid, heartbreaker

The right talent also important and by the looks of it you have great talent on Michale, Phantom king and grim. Its all about the level on those talents now:-). If you have 1-4 ok, did you get a 5 talent lucky you.

This are my opinion and others may have different. Good luck

Signature
Insane dungeon7-10 Check
Sweeping HBM AF
Hero Trail L18 Check
Might 255 k+
Ingame name Porat_
Posted on 5/10/17 8:56:33 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Work on Pd Cupid sk and grim

Signature
Posted on 5/10/17 5:02:59 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Grim and Michael are two of the most versatile heroes in the game.  They should be on your list.

The resources are all in sweeping dungeons now.  So start working on those and don't stop until you're done.  Sweeping a reasonable HBM can be done with your dungeon team.

Dungeon Team: PD, Cupid, Michael, Grim, Val, and Spirit Mage.  PD and Cupid and Val are locks, select 2 of 3 to fill your team.  

You need both Cupid and Val is your lack of Revite.  These two ladies will keep each other (and your team) energized.  Even with 5/5 Revite on both, I used Val and Cupid together on almost all dungeons.  

But that was before Michael.  He is both attacker and buffer, so had to be tried when your "first try" team stumbles.

Signature
Visualize Whirled Peas
Posted on 5/10/17 5:20:51 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Aries too...then grim val hb

Signature
Posted on 5/11/17 12:58:47 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Grimfiend michael skull knight cupid and pd will be your main team until you unlock your sixth hero base I PROMISE.

Signature
Posted on 5/11/17 5:38:16 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thank You for the feedback

Signature