Castle Clash - iOS Today: 2    Total Posts: 110122

Total:#13

Create Thread

[Discussion] Nothing wrong with rolling system quit crying

[Copy link] 12/713

Posted on 5/12/17 1:06:34 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I've had just about enough of people crying about not getting a particular hero from rolling gems. I am almost f2p and have most heros besides dragons, mino and a couple of others.

Stop and have a think how boring the game would be if everyone had an inubus or demo or what ever hero. Work with what you have, learn how to use your heros. For every hero in the game there is more than 1 way to counter that hero.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with the rolling system. I do not have enubus. Sure ide give my left nacker for him but I don't care that I haven't rolled him yet. I have beaten numerous enubus with the heros I have.

It took me 2 years to roll an Aries. Believe me I was happy as Larry when I rolled him. But you know what. I can almost do without him as I spent 2 years with out him and don't really need him. I get beaten in arena by teams without aries and I beat some teams with Aries. Enjoy the heros you have
Stop bitching
Go and play a different game if your not happy with the rolling

Signature
Posted on 5/12/17 6:15:26 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

If you believe this game is perfect without anything wrong, players should not complain. Unfortunetely, this is not true.

Pelple complained, because they expect to see improvement from IGG.  And, I am happy to see IGG putting efforts on it, though there is big room to make better.

And, please note that players who spent money in this game are different from F2P players.  I don't say F2P players are less important, but IGG should know who are supporting IGG's business in terms of costs and expenses.

I will continue to play this game and will continue to support IGG to make it better, but it doesnot mean I am fully happy with it.

Signature
Posted on 5/12/17 7:50:53 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Some folks think the rolling system is broken because it doesn't immediately give them the hero they want.

Signature
Visualize Whirled Peas
Posted on 5/12/17 8:11:56 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Undortunately some people dont understand the concept of Random Number Gerneration.
These people often believe that the system is manipulated or the odds are swayed.
In my experience i know of people who have spent over $10,000 trying to roll Anubis while others have rolled him on a single 150 gem roll from quests several times

Signature
https://www.youtube.com/user/PixelsYoda
LINE: iYoDa2.0
Posted on 5/13/17 2:41:52 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

The rolling system might be fine, but that doesn't really matter.  What matters is a large portion of the player base does think it's broken.

Regardless if it's right or wrong, it's in IGGs best interest to please said portion of the player base, because it's simply too easy for people to quit CC and move on to the other million mobile phone games out there.

In today's app market, game developers don't really have the leverage they had back in the day, because there are way too many new games being released all the time, and right at the consumers finger tips.

Signature
iOS - DarkKnights
Posted on 5/13/17 7:35:23 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Seems like the F2P are getting the new heros easier than P2P, so why buy gems?

Actually I did not have any problems getting each new hero upon release until the release of Demogordon, when rolling for the new hero seem almost unreachable unless you are a whale spender.

I was not in the whale class but was with the school of tunas. Now I am heading to join the sardine school and leaving the whales and tunas to do the regular buying of gems.

IGG is scalloping the Product Life Cycle and skimming the profits in such a way that certain school of fishes will start avoiding the monthly new heros rolls and join the F2P class.

Actually I am already on my way to the F2P class. So ya, thanks IGG for egging me in that direction, you are helping me to save.

Signature
My favorite game --> Castle Clash......
Posted on 5/13/17 9:35:29 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

If the rolling system was pure chance why does tree get rolled constantly and kandy cane is always an event reward? If the chances were really even then the rarer heroes wouldn't actually be rarer. Heroes like ghoulem, SK, and Aries are STILL impossible to roll...

Signature
Posted on 5/13/17 1:38:33 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

As they have stated the rolling system is allegedly random, though I have rolled paladins more than every other legend combined.  Tencent, which was legally required in China to release role rate for their CC version shut down the game instead of publishing rates.  Until legally required, we will never know roll rates, completely random or not and cannot claim to know so.

When gambling with dice the number of the sides of dice never changes, in this gambling game the number of the sides of dice get higher with the addition of new heroes, now at an increased rate.

This new 'one' hero kills everything trend with increased release rates is destroying the game.  Use to be a game changer hero once a year or a little less now its a game destroyer hero once a month.  That is the problem, that's why people are now so rebelious, that is why there is the outcry of roll rate shenanigans.  You spend a year or more upgrading your teams to perfection, then boom a single heroe destroys all of that work and investment.   That is the problem.

Signature
rescyou.deviantart.com
Posted on 5/19/17 11:05:36 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Again. Your all crying. These heros aren't game changer. My sk and aries can mow through a ronin or Anubis. It's all random. I have a devo DD no gems used. one of my guildies hasn't rolled a DD in 2 years. I have like 15 pumpkin dukes and one of my guildies has none after 1.5 years.
I have 8k gems saved so far and will roll in a few weeks, might get all the new heros. Heck how is one to upgrade every new hero if you got them and how would the game be fun if you had every hero. I'm pretty sure the game is designed so than nearly and legendary hero can beat any other with the right crest/ tallent combo.
Maybe gunslinger was brought out to get more people using troops, as she goes for the one with lowest hp and all

Signature
Posted on 5/20/17 8:05:44 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

you are damn right, why do we need to have every single hero, why do we need to buy gems, let's all become f2p, i think that's what IGG wants to tell us as well

Signature