Castle Clash - iOS Today: 0    Total Posts: 112230

Total:#16

Create Thread

[Discussion] Nothing wrong with rolling system quit crying

[Copy link] 15/1968

Posted on 5/20/17 8:42:14 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

There is NO specific odds per hero, IGG has stated this many times.
There is a Random Number Generator in the coding that randomizes EVERY Hero and Talent roll in the game.
The ONLY odds i am aware of are the odds to roll either an elite, ordinary, slime or legendary.
The actual hero that pops up is also completely random.

To keep spreading rumours of "actual" odds is against IGG policy and grounds for removal so please refrain from doing so.
Thanks

Signature
https://www.youtube.com/user/PixelsYoda
LINE: iYoDa2.0
Posted on 5/21/17 1:56:46 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

There used to be a time where 40-50k gems was considered a lot and chances to get a new hero were great. Now it seems like having 50k gems is like the equivalent of buying the 1.99 pack.

Signature
Posted on 5/21/17 2:25:51 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

The rolling system is purely random, from the standpoint that the outcome is completely unknown to the roller, and cannot be manipulated.

However, the probability is not even.  Rolling heroes is like rolling dice.  All dice rolls are inherently random, but do not have the same probability.

Rolling shard heroes would be the equivalent of rolling a 7 on two, six-sided dice.

Rolling Anubis/Ronin would be the equivalent of rolling a 2 or a 12 on two, six-sided dice.

Results that agree with this can be found in just about any rolling video out there.

Signature
iOS - DarkKnights
Posted on 2/12/18 2:14:23 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

There is definantly something up with the rolling system but it’s just the way it is. Otherwise everyone would have every op hero and the game would not be fun.
I will share one cool experience with you. It seem like everytime I do a free roll i almost always never roll a legendary. BUT.... the very next roll there seems to almost always be a legendary or gelatinous. Strange. Touch wood it continues. I always see what’s waiting next after a free roll. Another thing is some heros and one type of crest in the series are just rare on different accounts. In 3 years I had to buy grimfiend because I just can’t roll him. And wargod 3 crests seem almost impossible for me to obtain

Signature
Posted on 2/16/18 9:06:57 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

“Almost F2P” this crack me up

Signature
Posted on 2/16/18 7:57:42 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Nearly a year old, and the rolling system hasn't changed at all.

Well, I guess you can say we can now buy heroes a little bit more commonly now.

See you in 2019!

Signature
iOS - DarkKnights