Create Thread

[Discussion] Don't get your hopes up for rolling gun girl

Close [Copy link] 15/1128

Posted on 5/15/17 1:35:51 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Copied from android forum.

watch this video of Aevatrex
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUpfcsTN8PE

over 305.000 gems means about 2034 roll
in this roll the legendaries Heroes are about 150, it means about 7,5% so i think is a great lucky roll, really......but....
0 Anubis
0 Ronin
0 Gunslinger
1 Skull Knight

Enjoy new era of rolling system !!!
(just for fun)

Signature
Posted on 5/15/17 3:10:02 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I hadn't.  I figured Anubis was the new norm.  I'm just glad Michael is pretty easy to get.

Signature
Visualize Whirled Peas
Posted on 5/15/17 4:20:24 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Looks like igg is really trying to separate the high level/big spenders from the modest spending mob.

Signature
Posted on 5/15/17 10:05:13 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Not a good marketing strategy if it's true that they want to focus more on top spenders. New things come old things go. No one stays with one game forever. Look at big companies like Apple, Amazon, etc didn't become the size they are by jacking up prices and focus on a niche market.

Signature
Posted on 5/15/17 10:46:30 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

If IGG could disclose the actual odds ratio of each hero by rolling, players would know how likely he/she could get it.  And then people will decide to roll or not.  In this case, no one shall complain since they take what they know to take.  

However, this seems not the case.  IGG may not be willing to do so.  If the odds ratio is extremely low, there will be much less people to roll gems for heros.

Without the transparency of odds ratio, players will gradually lose trust on IGG and stop purchase of gems.

IGG is faced with the dilemma of the above issue.

Signature
Posted on 5/17/17 7:23:39 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

IGG has all kinds of issues with their rolling system, almost all of the top players and big spenders I know wont even roll for heroes anymore. Instead they are waiting for events to get them instead. It used to be that when a new hero came out you could roll it without too much pain, but that rolling system is now seriously flawed and your odds of getting what you want are minuscule.

Signature
Posted on 5/18/17 12:06:22 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Rolling for heros is a past thing, now we have a lots of Great Bonan$a

Signature
Posted on 5/18/17 4:03:32 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

It is stupid to roll heros by gems ==> it is stupid to purchase gems with your real money ==> it is perfect for F2P players

Is the above what IGG wants?

Signature
Posted on 5/19/17 4:08:44 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Whilst you are copying threads from the Android Forum how about copying the 30+ threads where people rolled her on a quest roll straight after the update?
One persons account does not give accurate probabilities or percentages on a hero being rolled.
Some people have not rolled a Pumpkin Duke in 3 years of playing, however someone like me has stacks of them from LHC

Signature
https://www.youtube.com/user/PixelsYoda
LINE: iYoDa2.0
Posted on 5/19/17 8:14:55 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Still talking about probability....

Signature
• iOS Ver. (Latest)
• iPhone and iPad
• CC Ver. (Latest)
• Guild: ShadeStalkers