Castle Clash - iOS Today: 0    Total Posts: 110301

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Discussion] Does Dungeon / Team Dungeon / Lava enemies have random crest / talent?

[Copy link] 4/162

Posted on 5/15/17 10:08:38 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

As the topic says. Do they? I'm just thinking if every time it's the same enemy heros with the same talent and crests, shouldn't the results be consistent? They are not at all consistent.

Signature
Posted on 5/16/17 12:23:32 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Dungeon and lava enemies has the same talent for sure - done know about crests - I remember in lava 2 there were always the same heroes with 5 revite
About dungeon - at 4-10(if I remember correctly) there is a WL with some kind of delect talent at the bottom.
Don't know for WG - but I can assume it's the same.

Signature
IGN: AceMan26, Might: 240k+
Guild(iOS): Israel
F2P, farming HBM AF, ID 6-10 - so YES YOU CAN!
5-6 – no Mino no SM:  http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=249134
5-10 – no Mino, no SM, no DD, no SK:  http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=251490
Posted on 5/16/17 7:27:17 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I suspect most folks would disagree with you.  They always seem to have the same talents to me.

Signature
Visualize Whirled Peas
Posted on 5/16/17 9:39:18 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hmm that's odd. Once in a while our perfect setup would fail lava completely. I'm talking about like full devo 11k+ teams with arctica. While team killed on drop. Other times we run 90+ wins. Why is that? If enemies are consistent then results should be consistent? Thanks!

Signature
Posted on 5/17/17 7:44:41 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Depending on your setup, not everything is completely consistent.

For example, if you run an Aries, he's only going to target 5 guys.  Depending on who he targets, might be the difference between Calamity'ing out a Bladeshell enemy or not.

Also, due to various issues such as timing or lag, nothing is ever perfect.

Signature
iOS - DarkKnights