Castle Clash - iOS Today: 1    Total Posts: 109603

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Discussion] Crests disappear

[Copy link] 5/203

Posted on 5/16/17 4:56:54 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

There's bug my crests are disappear when I change crests during item store is full. 
I didn't go to item store when I did change.So I didn't sale and I checked all hero there's no disappear crests can found.

Also I reported and they give me the shit they say no problem in my account but it's really happened in 
my account I already lost "two War god 4 I " and "one psyshield 1 IV".
I don't need to lie to get just this 3 crests if I am lying I will say 1 set of psyshield 5.

But IGG always reply me the shit there system always perfect won't have any bug.
They don't want to admit them mistake always say it's our player problem especially f2p or little p2p.
Only huge spender p2p are IGG's GOD anything they tell are true and we are talking shit only reply us cane message don't even treat us like human no any respect to us.

If I can't get my crests back I won't play anymore and ALL PLAYER be careful this bug could also happen on yours account and won't have any chance to get it back unless you are BIG p2p.

IGG ID:103801446

Signature
Posted on 5/17/17 7:33:47 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

You wont get crests back even if you are a big p2p.
Just make sure you dont remove crests when your warehouse is full, its not that hard to do.

Signature
Posted on 5/17/17 4:02:57 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'll also add that threatening to quit the game won't really do any good here.

You need to reach out to live support.

All we do here is tell people to put 5/5 Revite on Aries.

Signature
iOS - DarkKnights
Posted on 5/19/17 4:06:32 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

If your warehouse is full then there is nowhere for the crests to go, there should be also no reason your warehouse should be full, even players at 280k might no longer have a problem with warehouse space.

Also please note there is no need to use any profanity NOR capital and bold letters in any topic to get your point accross.
Live Support are the only people who have access to your account and the forum is no way to get it fixed.
Keep bugging live support and they may be able to offer a solution

Signature
https://www.youtube.com/user/PixelsYoda
LINE: iYoDa2.0
Posted on 5/19/17 5:54:17 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

it seems fairly obvious that if your warehouse is full (for whatever reason) then if you try to remove crests from a hero the game should stop you and tell you your warehouse is full

Signature
Posted on 5/19/17 10:48:36 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

If I remove crest while my warehouse is full nothing changes except it might say 114/110 spaces

Signature