Castle Clash - iOS Today: 1    Total Posts: 111076

Total:#13

Create Thread

[Discussion] 2017/06/18 server issue across all platforms

[Copy link] 12/928

Posted on 6/19/17 4:04:33 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

This has happened in the past, and what IGG did was re-release FF again, the next week.

So the lucky people get it twice.

Hopefully they will do it the same way again.

EDIT:  Apparently they just released the battle pack, which was a million times better than re-releasing FF.

Signature
Posted on 6/19/17 8:09:16 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

All this angst for nothing.  Personally, I enjoyed my time away from CC.  Hope you did, too.

Signature
Visualize Whirled Peas
Posted on 6/19/17 1:03:30 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

If I paid for something, I want what I paid for. Wouldn't you bdelley? Yes it's a game but I still paid for it. Someone could say it's all "fake" and it's just a game. True -- I won't argue with that. But I see this game being the same as those who love to travel, love concerts, or simply love a tasty bag of popcorn. You can argue the same way that why not just see it in the Travel Channel instead of paying thousands to see it in person, and that just buy the CD for $5 instead of the $500 concert, and that popcorn ends up being your excrement. In the end, we pay for what brings us utility and we expect that utility. It's the same that if you go to a hotel and you are promised an ocean view but they give you a room with a view of the parking lot. Wouldn't you be upset?

Fortunately it was resolved and today's compensation package is fair for the missed opportunities.

Signature