Castle Clash - iOS Today: 3    Total Posts: 109343

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Discussion] Re: Castle Clash Problem system Error ,Honor Badge missing & Maintenance

[Copy link] 4/222

Posted on 6/18/17 3:07:25 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I new on this game since almost 2months+ ready. First, the system was error and second time my honor badge is gone now we having log-in problem due to maintenance!! I getting sick on this game due to too much problem. When I email the problem then said system was ok and cannot find any of the missing honor badge!!

Signature
Posted on 6/18/17 3:14:21 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Ghhb jjbvcv. Ghbcch

Signature
Posted on 6/18/17 3:17:20 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Guys,please make sure every time u screen short before turning off, cos if anything happen item missing ,system error or etc.... They requested screen short!!
I still keep their email !! I think Castle clash admin brain got problem, they though we can see future when system error or any problem then have to take screen short..LOL......

Signature
Posted on 6/19/17 4:10:26 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

If it means anything, the HB you lost isn't really a big deal in the long run.

Now, losing a good hero is a huge problem and it happens from time to time.  If you ever roll a good hero, I strongly recommend taking a screenshot.  Plus, pics are good for showing off your heroes to your guild.

Signature
Posted on 6/19/17 7:02:45 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Anyone else lost his game progress? All my buildings are gone and the starting buildings down to lvl 1 as if i just started playing the game for the first time. The items in the warehouse, HB and gems are still there though.

Signature