Castle Clash - iOS Today: 0    Total Posts: 109969

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Discussion] Insane Dungeon 2-1 help!

[Copy link] 6/218

Posted on 6/24/17 7:41:44 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello all!

First time poster but longtime player! I need help because I can't for the life of me complete insane dungeon 2-1 3 star. So I have most heroes however I don't have SM or Mino and for some reason I don't have Ork or SB.... however I do have most of the new ones except for Michael and Gimfiend.  

My evolved heroes are PD, SK, vlad, Cupid, ghoul, Druid, trixie and Aries. Most of all other heroes are between 160-180 (except Rhino who's 147).

Thoughts? I usually get 40-55%

Any help appreciated!

Signature
Posted on 6/24/17 7:53:53 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

So you have Rockno, Anubis, Gunslinger, Ronin and along with those evolved heroes? Oh boy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GrZht9P-E8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxAd4bNdUAM

2 different using 2 different sets of heroes. Give their strategies a try and you should be successful with the team you have.

Signature
Bang.....Bang.....Bang.....Don DeMarco!!!
Posted on 6/26/17 6:43:07 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

So just tried Again and again with no luck!

Using dragons... should I be using orni?

Team is ghou, pd, trixie, sk, cupid, vlad.

Should I use dd instead of vlad? Should I add grim? (He's only level 160 within talent at lvl 6).

Thanks!

Signature
Posted on 7/21/17 2:38:53 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

So I can't upload all the images but you will get the idea. Still can't get 3 stars and I now have santa.

Currently using ghoul, santa, PD, SK, vlad and Druid.  Any ideas???

Thanks!

Signature
Posted on 7/21/17 4:05:53 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

3 Flaming 2-1 is all about staggering the GA.  The longer you can go without dropping the GA, the better.

Assuming you are dropping in the bottom corner, the idea time to GA is when your heroes are just about to approach the closest cannon tower.

Your Team:

PD, Cup, GH, DD, Santa, Nick.  Tank with GH.  Assuming you freeze all the enemy heroes near the drop point, your GH should be able to tank all the way to the Cannon Tower.  Drop GA then, and that's that.

Signature
iOS - DarkKnights
Posted on 7/27/17 1:35:20 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I used pd, cupid, ghoulem, grizzly reaper and beast tamer. Everyone was single evo. It wasn't until I swapped someone for BT (can't remember who. Maybe vlad or TG) that I 3 flamed it. Don't know what it was about BT that helped me get he win but he did

Signature
Posted on 8/7/17 9:51:31 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Cool Thanks!

No luck so far but I just got gf, may start use n'y him when he gets hire level

Signature