Castle Clash - iOS Today: 7    Total Posts: 110843

Total:#10

Create Thread

[Discussion] Be careful rolling heroes 2.0

[Copy link] 9/894

Posted on 6/27/17 11:10:43 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

The free roll system is broken. often it causes a random hero to be replaced with the hero you received from free roll.  This has happened to me on 2 accounts and has happened to several other members in my guild.

I noticed that the hero that disappears, reappears if you close the game after the free roll before doing anything additional (consume, sweep, raid etc..)

I suggest you all screenshot your altar before each free roll and then close the game after the free roll to help avoid any losses.  If you do lose a hero permanently, you will have to have a back and forth with support and hope they will return the hero at the next maintenance (although you will lose inscription and whichever crests the hero had placed). I know this because this is exactly what happened to a guild member and that is what support responded with after several contacts.

Signature
DarkKnights
Posted on 6/28/17 1:02:37 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

This thread has been banned.

Signature
He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man
Posted on 6/28/17 1:41:25 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

This issue has also happened to me, with varying levels of consistency.

Seriously, be sure to pay attention to what you get on your free roll.  I'd also close and reopen CC after every free roll just in case.

It would be a huge disaster to lose your prized hero over an Executioner.

Signature
Posted on 6/28/17 6:38:04 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

It is nice to see such helpful comments from the moderators.  Good job mchbib and hanya.

Signature
Posted on 6/28/17 7:51:30 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Even if you take a screen shot igg will not give you your hero

Signature
Jcg
Posted on 6/28/17 8:56:00 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I believe mchbib has stated the issue and best option currently available to minimize potential losses.  There is really nothing more to add other than the fact that the issue has been reported.  Further there was a impromptu maintenance last night on WS/WP server to address a "missing hero" issue.  I would dare to guess that this is the same issue and that IGG is actively engaged in addressing this issue.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 6/28/17 4:09:07 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thank you for the heads up, I'll be sure to take these steps going forward...

Signature
Bang.....Bang.....Bang.....Don DeMarco!!!
Posted on 6/30/17 4:42:23 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Only iOS version has this bug? Haven't found any thread on Android forum.

Signature
Posted on 7/1/17 8:20:58 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

No idea about this. Never happened to me, since I never got any purple hero from free roll

Signature
Posted on 7/14/17 11:32:47 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Will this happen even if the roll is set to generate a hero card, and not a hero for the altar?

Signature
f2p and flying!
Join Mutilator!!!