Castle Clash - iOS Today: 0    Total Posts: 110110

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Discussion] Quest gem problem

[Copy link] 6/151

Posted on 7/5/17 2:22:38 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have recently been having a problem where gem quests don't give me anything. Can anyone relate?

Signature
No matter how far a jackass may travel, it will never return as a horse.
Posted on 7/5/17 7:48:56 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

First, the image where you already collected the gems is before the image that shows a close-up of the gems.  2nd, what exactly are you not receiving? The quest was to hire a hero or sacrifice. For that quest, i would hire a hero with HB to complete.  Are you mistaking this for the quest to hire a hero with gems?

Signature
DarkKnights
Posted on 7/5/17 10:01:51 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

There are three gem quests that give 25 gems each (in the first picture.) The second picture I have 74 gems (after claiming the rewards.) That was when I realized I didn't recieve any gems. There is no before picture because I didn't know that I wouldn't get anything.

Signature
Posted on 7/6/17 11:23:17 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

From what i see, there is nothing here that helps your cause. Only option is to contact support, good luck.

Signature
DarkKnights
Posted on 7/7/17 2:00:14 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

From my experience the gems should be instant.  Try contacting igg help if you are not receiving the gems.

Signature
https://schjohnjr.wixsite.com/iosbearguild
Posted on 7/7/17 8:11:37 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

What hes saying is what he has collected should be equal to 75 gems at the least.
Since he only has 74 it means that igg either taxed him (assuming he started with 0) or he hadnt received them.
Another option is he could have collected then rolled heroes inbetween screenshots

Signature
https://www.youtube.com/user/PixelsYoda
LINE: iYoDa2.0
Posted on 7/8/17 1:28:22 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

At this point it doesn't even matter, all the gem quests work fine now.

Signature