Castle Clash - iOS Today: 7    Total Posts: 110843

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Discussion] What the heck?

[Copy link] 5/358

Posted on 7/9/17 3:29:07 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Just wondering why it isn't clarified that you lose your squad showdown stars when you purchase 3 additional chances for 100 gems? Been playing around a week, don't know much about the game. Been pressing the question marks and stuff in game to figure things out and the squad showdown info not clarifying this isn't really helping. Is this a bug?

Signature
Posted on 7/9/17 3:32:25 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Had 3 stars. Hoped I could raise it to 6 but the season is ruined for me now. Team also reset and I can't remember what my successful team was...

Signature
Posted on 7/9/17 8:23:04 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Teams reset every day.  Ranks reset every week, I think.  Also you lose stars when you lose battles.

Signature
Posted on 7/10/17 3:33:22 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Squad Showndown has every day new heroes, talents and chrest. So have to build daily a new Team combinations.

Signature
Posted on 7/10/17 4:12:05 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

It sounds like when you purchased 3 more tries (with 100 gems), it reset Squad Showdown for you.

It's not supposed to work that way.  Buying 3 more tries, should simply give you 3 more tries.  No star reset.  No hero reset.  No reset of any kind.

If for some reason it did, you would have to contact IGG support to resolve your issue.

Signature
Posted on 7/10/17 7:38:35 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Judging from the time of your post, it may be possible that the previous season ended and there was some glitch that didn't start the new season correctly.  Did you do all 3 tries and then immediately spend the 100 gems or did you wait?  Squad showdown is supposed to end at 23:00 and not start again until 1:00.

Hope this helps solve your issue.

Signature
DwarfKingDon
Leader Sword-Breakers
Level VIII guild-always looking for active members
Boss at 10:00, Feud 12-1