Castle Clash - iOS Today: 0    Total Posts: 109614

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Discussion] Stuck or not? and evolving!

[Copy link] 5/126

Posted on 7/11/17 6:23:02 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Ok so i have playd for a while now and im not stuck but it feels like it. First of, i got realy good heroes,

PD soon 180 evolved. Skill lvl 8
SK soon 160 evolved. Skill lvl 7
Valentine 180. Skill lvl 7
Ghoulem 180. Skill lvl 7
Aries 180. Skill lvl 7
Vlad 180. Skill lvl 7
TT 178. Skill lvl 8 " will evolve next or?"
And alot more!

I got alot of heroes and it takes time cuz the damn HB, i do the guild stuffs all the time to gain evan more and the other.
But when it comes to HBM then im stuck on j-3 "
I" a cant do the last one, my heroes dont die, it just tells me that "deffeted". time dont go of its like 50 seconds left minimum... what do i do Wrong?

I got some of the new heroes to but i work on them to get higer lvl and ye.

YOU, name the heros i should focus on to get a better team to what ever it takes " i got almoust all the "Leg" heroes" but they are low cuz i got some of them reasently.

Well i came here to get good tips, what can i do to do it better? What heroes should i have on the field?
And btw if u have a seriuse guild that does all of the battles pls let me join, u will not get dissapointed! It takes time to get to that lvl we are in so ye that whould tell u that i will nott dissapoint u.
PLS i need " pro tip now!!! U where here before in that possision and i know u got something good to say that can help me!

Kisses and hugs, and sry for my bad english / Dkrman

Signature
Posted on 7/11/17 7:25:12 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Your buildings are just getting destroyed too easy, focus on your base too not just heroes

Signature
P2p all the way.
Posted on 7/11/17 7:33:03 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

For starters, you should post all the heroes you have.  Helps a lot when coming up with a team.  I'm going to assume you are F2P, and do not have any of the heroes from Anubis on up.

Anyhoo, with that said:

Dungeons: PD, Cupid, Druid, DD, Santa, Nick.

HBM: PD, Val, Ghoulem, Vlad, DD, GF

With those teams, and a hand full of evo1's, you should be able to clear all the way to Insane Dungeon 4-10, and HBM R, relatively easily.

*Shameless Plug* If you are looking for a good guild to grow in, I highly recommend the Bear guild.  Message Poppashop on Line for more details.

Signature
iOS - DarkKnights
Posted on 7/16/17 8:52:45 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Heroes & hero bases, Towers & Garissons, Pets, Skills & Talents.

Signature
• iOS Ver. (Latest)
• iPhone and iPad
• CC Ver. (Latest)
• Guild: ShadeStalkers
Posted on 7/16/17 10:51:24 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Sounds to me like the spirit mage is taking your buildings. Try using a deathbox in the centre. And put army camps in all four corners. Then hire guardians. When i was on j i had 140 5/10 heros whwn i beat it. Your vlad alone should be able to solo it.

Signature
Posted on 7/16/17 2:32:26 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

This is the best advise you are gonna get m8...
Pull out the old YouTube, and start watching clash vids... Start with how to beat HBM J vids... Then dungeons vids.. Hero vids.. Etc...
That is the very best way to learn as you go

Signature