Castle Clash - iOS Today: 1    Total Posts: 110119

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Discussion] what hero is better 0ff with a heavens wrath 5/5. ?

[Copy link] 4/249

Posted on 7/21/17 1:30:43 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have:

Revenant
PD
Mike
Ghoulem
Cupid
Grizzly Reaper
Phantom king
Harpy Queen

and all the shard heroes…

Signature
Posted on 7/21/17 8:04:21 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm going Mike.  HW and Rev's stun might overlap.

Signature
Visualize Whirled Peas
Posted on 7/21/17 1:03:03 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Regardless of which hero, that talent is not the best best which eventually be replaced.

Signature
• iOS Ver. (Latest)
• iPhone and iPad
• CC Ver. (Latest)
• Guild: ShadeStalkers
Posted on 7/21/17 5:41:00 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

HW isn't really a great talent, so you might be better off just throwing it on a dupe for might.

However, based on your list, it would have to be Rev or Mike.  Unfortunately, Rev's own stun will cause some overlap issues, and for Mike you technically want heroes hitting his shield.

That said though, my Mike has a 5/5 HW for the lack of a better talent, and it doesn't seem too awful.  I do plan on replacing it first chance I get though.

Signature
iOS - DarkKnights
Posted on 7/22/17 6:56:12 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I would put it on Mike.  I actually just switched from that to a 5/8 Bladeshell in thinking it would be better (which it would be 8/8).  However, there are better talents on heroes to invest the significant amount of fame it takes to bring a talent to 8/8, and with the new update requiring even more fame (augmenting), I don't know if I will ever bring Mike up to 8/8 and therefore 5/5 HW would have been better for me.  Mike is one of the few heroes that doesn't really need a great talent. By the time you are able to make him 8/8, he probably won't be relevant anymore.

Signature