Castle Clash - iOS Today: 1    Total Posts: 110119

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Discussion] Advice needed on evolving heroes

[Copy link] 6/276

Posted on 7/22/17 5:01:22 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Since I am not a pro in this game and do not know all the best strategies I need some help on choosing which hero I should evolve first below is my list of heroes. I was thinking of evolving Vlad first but now I'm not too sure if it is the best decision. If any of you think I should evolve a different hero first I am open to suggestions. In the second picture below you can also see some heroes I have not levelled up very much, and I would also like to know if any of you think I should level them up and use them in my main squad, or if they are in no urgent need of being used.

Signature
Posted on 7/22/17 8:07:20 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

In most cases, I like to evo PD first.  The main reason being so I can give him the Blitz artifact.

Even if you don't have Blitz yet, PDs health is often a concern and evolving him improves in that area as well.

Signature
iOS - DarkKnights
Posted on 7/23/17 1:44:21 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

PD.  But if your Aries has a high enlighten (maybe 3 or higher), I would take him to 200, then evo him to get books.  The books can be turned to HB, or to the new currency for leveling equipment (next update).

Signature
Posted on 7/23/17 11:35:05 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I agree with Hanyabull, PD is usually first.  Also, BobClasher has a very good point in that the extra books will be a boom for advancing in the game.  Future enlighten talents should be put on the next hero you want EVO, unless they currently have their main talent (5+/8 or 5/5).  Looking at your heroes however, you may be in need of a good tank.  If that is the case, you may want to choose Michael (big HP boost after EVO). With all the extra Cupids, you could work on DEVO Cupid.  This is under the thought process that you can then save shards for skills, assuming your main heroes aren't at skill 8+, instead of using them for EVO.

Signature
DwarfKingDon
Leader Sword-Breakers
Level VIII guild-always looking for active members
Boss at 10:00, Feud 12-1
Posted on 7/24/17 9:31:44 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I would also say PD. Cupid maybe next. GF is a great hero as well so eventually work on him. I would level the majority of main heroes and work on skills before rushing to evo

Signature
Line: Davidp221
Posted on 7/24/17 4:20:49 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Id go with PD first as well and work on unlocking the Blitz Scroll Artifact (start saving some merits to level it up). Don't worry about leveling up those duplicate heroes you have in your altar, you'll consume those when you evolve your main heroes. Id focus on your pd, cupid, Vlad, Michael, and a Druid for now.

Signature
Posted on 7/27/17 3:25:47 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thanks for the advice everyone, I will definitely use all of it!

Signature